Start your own business or franchise one?

kgail

I've been thinking of putting up my own business for the reason that i want to be my own boss and no one is going to be rich for being just an employee but really considering to franchise because it is less stressful. So can anyone give me advice have my own or choose the most convenient way?

DenisMNE

I did not understand your question very well.
Do you have a business that you want to sell as a franchise and get royalty money or you want to buy a franchise ?
If you want to buy a franchised product, you need to keep in mind that it is going to cost you a lot of money.
Especially if it is a well known brand.
If you can afford it, buying a franchise is not a bad option.
However, my advise would be to start something of you own, for first few years until you get the capital for something bigger.

Inem

I always like s franchise because it less cumbersome and less stressful. Of course we always go for a popular brand that's to say,we don't have problems with getting customers to make sales and we might not need to spend money on aggressive marketing and advertising since it already a well known brand, so starting a franchise business is a lot easy and making money with it Is pretty simple.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I don't why I always go with my own business whenever this question comes up. I don't want another person idea of a business because this is what franchising is all about. I want to put my own idea to work and own it. So yes it's about my own creation not a franchise. I can manage it better