Ask and share Ideas related to starting a business, company formation, offshore incorporation, bookkeeping, legal, tax.

Make Huge Money From Forex Trading

In order to make money on the Forex market you have to buy low and sell high, quite simple.

Let’s have a look at the example:

Can you make money Blogging?

Can you make money Blogging? Yes, you can. I've been blogging for about 8 years now. My blog is about personal finance blog. When I started the blog in...

Salary VS monthly expenses how to budget?

We work to sustain our daily living expenses in weekdays and sometimes weekends. If work demands for overtime then we took it. But no matter how you work...

How to Start Website Design business online

I want to make money designing website for people. Do you think web design business is lucrative, my friend was involve in web design and he hardly get...

To loan For Business or not?

I am planning to start my online home business but I am short of capital. They say, start it with small capital but in baking, ingredients are a bit expensive...

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it a good idea to start your first business with your friends?YES or NO?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it a good idea to start your first business with your friends?YES or NO?

I and my friends where talking about putting up business, but it will be my first business ever and I'm thinking if it's a good idea to start one with my friend or should I try it on my own first. I'm actually thinking if I started business with my friends it is a good idea because it will lessen the hassle on our ends because we have each other to help one another, but in the other hand I'm thinking that if I ever plan to put up my own business in the future by myself only i might not be able to do it alone because I used to have someone with me to help. That's why I'm asking for your opinions if it's a YES or NO to put up your first business with your friends.

I believe that partnership is good in business, because I always believe that two good heads are better than one ,having partners that are skillful in the area of a business is a great asset to a business especially a start up and most especially where you're a novice or a newbie in such area,it pertinent you partner with such a friend to build the business ,I believe less risks and losses will be incurred since one of the partners isn't a novice as well,but one has to be careful especially with finance you could handle that part yourself.

Comment

If the business is still small a single proprietorship will be the most ideal. It's best to start your business all by yourself first. First, the decision making process will be a lot simpler and the distribution of profits won't be too bloody and tedious. Partnerships arise between two single proprietors who have already proven themselves to be good businessmen. Why should you choose a partner just because he/she is your friend? If both of you are cooking something, then the assumption is that both of you are cooks.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x

Type the word without space INSU RAN CE

Trending

Collapse

Working...
      X