Asking for When was the last time you made sales on your online service,website?

Keep in mind that payment may take 48hours.

Bossladymae

Due to the world wide ranging Pandemic, when was the last time you made sales on your service or on your website?

Do you think your business will pickup to 100% audience/customer activeness immediately this pandemic is over?

Kakashi2020

Right now my fb online store is registering zero sales since I'm in an extreme lockdown zone. I don't have any access to products I'm selling since I can't even go out to buy products and parcel / delivery services are down in our city right now. My online store is now closed until further notice and I'm thinking of ways to make money from it at present.
The last sale on my site was March 13 and it was for 6 shirts and 2 summer shorts for ladies.
​​​​​​

Martinsx

I run a sex toy online shop and you can't imagine how much sales we make on daily basis. When I start, I was afraid to invest much in it but the way it boomed off, I was shocked. Now, over 80% of my funds are pushed to the sex toys business.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
I don't have any website or internet marketing that I sell my product, but I recommended a friend to sell out his products using internet marketing, he uses social media like Facebook and what'sApp to sell his product, last few weeks he made a lot of sales using Facebook as a means of marketing his product.

Mellorando

Banned
I don't have a website presently but I have met sales with other people's website I have sold gadget home appliances and even phone accessories two people and trust me online marketing is one of the ways of drawing people to know about your product