Survey site for making money online - 2

Andrijana15

Hi. Today I want to share with you the third survey site I'm working at. It's Spidermetrix.

​​​​​​When you join this site you gain a point for every question for completing your profile. You can get around 50 points for completing profile.

Every Friday comes out a quick survey which lasts a minute and is worth 1 point. You habe to login, and do it. There is only one question and you just need to select one answer which is listed there. There are no right or wrong answers, it's your opinion.

There are also surveys which are worth 20 points, you need more time for them, around 20 minutes and you get an email invitation for them.

They also have a refferal program, for every refferal who complete 20 point survey you get 1 point.

They also have facebook competitions

1 point is around 0.17$, you need 300 points to get a 50$ at your paypal account. You can also exchange you points for amazon vouchers, or on auction they have, where who offers the biggest amount of points gets an instant paypal cash, so you don't have to wait for the minimum payout. If you don't win on auction you don't lose your points, so you have nothing to lose. If you want, you can also donate your money.

You can't get big amount of money for short time, at least in my country, but after some time you can get some bonus cash. It's better to spend some of your free time doing short surveys, and get some bonus cash after some time than get nothing.

If you register on more different survey sites, and get it all together, you can get around 100$ a year. Isn't that better than nothing? In some countries maybe you can earn even more.

​​​​​You can register with my refferal link, and help me get a refferal, or you can register directly at their site, and help no one. Whatever you choose, good luck.

Here is my refferal link:
​​​​​http://www.spidermetrix.com/smx/register.php?refspider=Andrijana15
​​​​​