Survey site for making money online

Andrijana15

Hi. I want to share with you the second survey site I'm working at. It's marketagent. It's legitimate, and I've already cashed out €6.90 just to check if they payout.

It's survey site only. Let's start from the beginning. When you register and take your first survey - profile extension - you get your first 100 points. After that you'll get an email for every survey available. In that email you will see how much time that survey should take you, between 5-25 minutes, and of course the number of points you will get for that one, between 50-250.

If you don't qualify for a survey, you are not their targeted group and that means that they need answers from people of different gender, age, country or something else. After two or three questions you will know if you can or not do that survey. But, even if you can't finish survey, they will give you 10 points just for trying. That's great, not many sites will give you little reward if you don't finish survey.

You have to login from time to time (once a week) to see if you have profile extension survey. For that surveys you won't get an email, you can see if there is any when you log in, but they won't disappear until you do it. For them you also get 50 points.

For each refferal you will also get 50 points. That means that anyone who register by clicking at your link becomes your refferal, and when they finish their first survey, you will get 50 points.

Once a year you will get an email invitation to update you profile information, you will get 50 points for that, too.

As for payout, you can redeem your points to your skrill account, they don't take any fees. Another option is to donate your money to a charity, there are few of them listed there.
100 points->1€. Minimum payout is 2€.

In my country, you can get around 15€ for a year. It's not much, but if you join more survey sites, you can get around €60-70 for a year, in some countries even more. Maybe you'll have more luck than I do. It's better to spend some of your free time doing surveys, and after some time get some bonus cash, than nothing.

Here is my refferal link if you want to join and help me get €0.5:
​​https://panel.marketagent.com/Regist...RefUID=1720412

agbuyarashel

I want to try but do they pay by Skrill only? I don't have a Skrill account but I have a paypal and payoneer account. I want to add this to my other passive income surveys. I'm currently earning from LifePoints, Toluna, Mobrog and Rakuten Insights.

I also have an account on Appen, It's an by online job website where they offer tasks or jobs by projects but right now they only use Payoneer as a mode of payment.

Andrijana15

They used to pay through paypal also, but not anymore. Now they pay only through skrill. You can open skrill account very easy, it's free, and it's easy to get your money from skrill account, it's also safe.

I recommend you to try, but it's your choice. Good luck.​​​​​​

Andrijana15

Screenshot_2019-10-11-18-44-56.png
I forgot to upload the picture though I'm the first one who asks for proof if someone has paid out money from some site. You can see here that I have been paid through skrill by Clixsense and Marketagent. I hope that someone will want to be my refferal, you have nothing to lose, and I can get some little cash. Or you can join directly through their site and help no one, it's your choice. Good luck anyway.

Andrijana15

Screenshot_2019-11-20-19-11-47.png
Update: Marketagent pays out through both paypal and skrill again. Who wants to join, use my refferal link if you want to help me get 0.5€.

brylle

hey guys have you guys tried globaltestmarket its pretty good website i made my first $5 dollars in that website well you need patience if you want to get paid but its not to hard to earn it you just need to answer truthfully you can also earn tons of point in globaltestmarket probably it would be the best you to try it yourself its pretty good paying website.