Survey site for making money online - 1

Andrijana15

Hi. I want to share with you one of the survey sites I am working at. It's Paidview point. You can't make a big amount of money, but you can get some bonus cash after some time.

You can search reviews on the internet, and it is legitimate.

Registration is free, you get some bonus points for completing your profile. Every day you have to log in and do a quick 'trait' survey around 1-3 minutes which has 10 questions. That survey is worth 0.03$, and you can complete it almost every day. By doing trait surveys you are gaining traitscore, which is important. After some time, when you have the bigger traitscore the bigger will be the number of surveys you receive on your email. Surveys which you receive on email are paid more than trait surveys, around 1-2$. You can also be paid by reffering more people to register. Minimum payout is when you reach 15$.

​​​​​​​The number of surveys you get on each survey site depends on the country where you live, your age, etc. It's better to spend some of your free time and to get some bonus cash later, than get nothing. So, try it out, I really recommend this site.

Here is my refferal link.
http://paidviewpoint.com/?r=Ani15