Making money online by taking surveys

Andrijana15

Hi. I've started doing surveys about one year ago. In my experience there is no site where you can get big money for short time, and of course you can't live from just doing surveys, at least in my country.

Usually, when you register on a survey site, you get invitation on email. On some of them you have to log in every day to see what's new, or if some survey is available.

Some of them havcourseminimum for payout of 2€, some of them have as high as 15$ or even 50$. You would say that it's not much, but if know that you get between 0.03$-0.80$ per survey which you don't get every day, you understand that you will need some time to get to the point of payout.

​​I tried many of these sites, and I'm still working on at least 5 of them. Why? Well, you can't get big money, but it doesn't take much time for each survey. So, when I get a survey, it takes 1-25 minutes to finish it, and with time you will get to a minimum payout, and it comes great as some bonus cash. You'll agree that any bonus money is welcome, even more when it doesn't make much time to get it.

So, you just need to wait some time before you can get that money, but you must have a strong will not to give up. And of course, it's better to spend some of your free time on something that will bring you bonus cash after some time.

If you're intersted feel free to send me a message, I don't know if I may put links here.