Survey Site That Pay

rheez95

So guys, I wanna share with you the website I am using since last year. This website is Life Points Panel ( https://www.lifepointspanel.com ) formerly known as Global Test Market. This is a legit website. You earn points by answering surveys. You can convert those points into money, such as PayPal Money, Amazon, Lazada Wallet and many more. You will receive survey invitations through your e-mail. You can't be rich here, but if you have spare time, why not answer some surveys?

blackmist

I subscribe to this site but did not earn points yet from there survey. I receive a survey everyday but once I click on it it just say's "Thank you for participating". Will I don't know what it mean but I hope that I will receive points soon. I am currently stack to 30 point and I'm not sure when will it increase.

Lifepointspanel.com is a legit survey sites that really pays. I am so blessed to be on that site. I enjoy answering surveys while earning some. However, you cannot rely on this to sustain your everyday needs. This site is highly recommended because it really pays your time and effort. I hope I can find more survey sites like this one.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
So guys, I wanna share with you the website I am using since last year. This website is Life Points Panel ( Home | LifePoints ) formerly known as Global Test Market. This is a legit website. You earn points by answering surveys. You can convert those points into money, such as PayPal Money, Amazon, Lazada Wallet and many more. You will receive survey invitations through your e-mail. You can't be rich here, but if you have spare time, why not answer some surveys?
This will be really good if that is how it's works. I had joined so many survey but it did not favour me because i came from Third tier country and any time am taken the survey it will got to a point where they will just tell me that I can not proceed again because my country is restricted.
If they allow all the country to participate it will more better and good. Some survey after labouring hard the only point that they usually give use to be very small compared to the time and resource waisted .

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
So guys, I wanna share with you the website I am using since last year. This website is Life Points Panel ( Home | LifePoints ) formerly known as Global Test Market. This is a legit website. You earn points by answering surveys. You can convert those points into money, such as PayPal Money, Amazon, Lazada Wallet and many more. You will receive survey invitations through your e-mail. You can't be rich here, but if you have spare time, why not answer some surveys?
This will be really good if that is how it's works. I had joined so many survey but it did not favour me because i came from Third tier country and any time am taken the survey it will got to a point where they will just tell me that I can not proceed again because my country is restricted.
If they allow all the country to participate it will more better and good.
Some survey after labouring hard the only point that they usually give use to be very small compared to the time and resource wasted .

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
You did not specify if this surveys is paying everybody from all countries including African countries. The majority of survey sites are paying but they have countries they are paying. They focus on the first tier countries because that's where foreign companies, customers are. So that's the place they target. So let's us know if the survey is for everyone.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I know about the survey platform and if you are from this part of the world there is no need trying to make money from it because it will not really work. Making money from survey website is not really great, instead it is better you channel that energy to freelancing which is much more rewarding.