Surveys What is the highest paid survey site that you've worked on?

XZion

These are some of the high paying survey site, you may want to try.
  • Swagbucks: With this you can watch videos, take surveys, shop and earn real money.
  • SurveyJunkie: You can earn up to $30 per survey.
  • InboxDollars: this also works like Swagbucks, you watch videos, take surveys and shop.
  • LifePoints: Is one of the paid survey site. you can take paid surveys via PC, Laptop, Tablet, Cell Phone or Mobile App.

Jelineex

Over the years that I have worked as a freelancer is a writer on the internet, earning from any survey site is something that I have not done. The thing with it is that I have not seen one that pays duly for work done. Have you worked on any survey site that pays well?

I registered once for a survey site but never had a survey job. It was not available in my country. Lucky for those country that survey are available for them to comply. I think it's a job not for everyone. It's better to seek another means that sticking to it. There are so many job opportunities on the net that needs to be explore and discover. I just hope we will land on the legitimate one.

jeffreyjose48

Over the years that I have worked as a freelancer is a writer on the internet, earning from any survey site is something that I have not done. The thing with it is that I have not seen one that pays duly for work done. Have you worked on any survey site that pays well?

I have not yet been so successful in survey sites. I have not yet experienced a cash out from them. What I experience often times is when I am about to finish the survey, it would say that it was already taken or eaten by somebody or that they will look for another survey that I am qualified.

G

I've earned some cash on swagbucks surveys, still it took me a lot of time and effort , not to mention that the payment was delayed. Other sites such as surveyjunkie have a good reputation , but, most of the time, the best paying surveys are not available for my contry , so yeah, it really depends on where do you live ):.

What country is that ? You can also try qmee.

Mellorando

Banned
Well so far I have with superpayme.com and I must say it is one of the best paying surveys site one thing I love most about the site is their numerous method of payment you can get paid via bitcoin litecoin , PayPal ,payeer, payoneer, perfectmoney, Skrill. So wherever you are you have a chance to earn and withdraw from this website minimum withdrawal is just $2 which is easy to reach with minimum of three days

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
I stay off surveys as my country is a third rated country. But do far I've worked with 2 surveys site that has gladly paid me. The first is swagbucks and the second is enlumi. Working with the first, swagbucks is very slow and it takes me closely 3 months before I can get anything as mine. The second is pretty fast as it is an indigineous survey site.

Samuel72

Verified member
I have engaged myself in many survey sites but the highest paid survey site I have worked on is called survey junkie, this websites actually pays more and their question is not that much, it remain the best and most easiest survey site I have worked on. You can make a research on it, I am sure you are going to like it

btaliat

VIP Contributor
You guys are lucky to have your countries listed among those that are eligible to take survey. I have tried all my best to involve myself in survey but to no avail. I would have cheated the internet and the site by using VPN but I do not like getting money though dishinest way that's why I need to do away from survey for now till I see the one supported by my country.