Surveys What is the highest paid survey site that you've worked on?

Henrywrites

Over the years that I have worked as a freelancer is a writer on the internet, earning from any survey site is something that I have not done. The thing with it is that I have not seen one that pays duly for work done. Have you worked on any survey site that pays well?

XZion

These are some of the high paying survey site, you may want to try.
  • Swagbucks: With this you can watch videos, take surveys, shop and earn real money.
  • SurveyJunkie: You can earn up to $30 per survey.
  • InboxDollars: this also works like Swagbucks, you watch videos, take surveys and shop.
  • LifePoints: Is one of the paid survey site. you can take paid surveys via PC, Laptop, Tablet, Cell Phone or Mobile App.

Jelineex

Over the years that I have worked as a freelancer is a writer on the internet, earning from any survey site is something that I have not done. The thing with it is that I have not seen one that pays duly for work done. Have you worked on any survey site that pays well?

I registered once for a survey site but never had a survey job. It was not available in my country. Lucky for those country that survey are available for them to comply. I think it's a job not for everyone. It's better to seek another means that sticking to it. There are so many job opportunities on the net that needs to be explore and discover. I just hope we will land on the legitimate one.

blackmist

I am currently using instagc. What's good about this site is you can withdraw once you reach 100 points which is equal to $1. Mostly I am receiving survey at speak-up and they well mostly pay you 50 points, but it depends on the survey. It can go higher than 50 point or lower.

jeffreyjose48

I have not yet been so successful in survey sites. I have not yet experienced a cash out from them. What I experience often times is when I am about to finish the survey, it would say that it was already taken or eaten by somebody or that they will look for another survey that I am qualified.

G

I've earned some cash on swagbucks surveys, still it took me a lot of time and effort , not to mention that the payment was delayed. Other sites such as surveyjunkie have a good reputation , but, most of the time, the best paying surveys are not available for my contry , so yeah, it really depends on where do you live ):.

What country is that ? You can also try qmee.

Mellorando

Banned
Well so far I have with superpayme.com and I must say it is one of the best paying surveys site one thing I love most about the site is their numerous method of payment you can get paid via bitcoin litecoin , PayPal ,payeer, payoneer, perfectmoney, Skrill. So wherever you are you have a chance to earn and withdraw from this website minimum withdrawal is just $2 which is easy to reach with minimum of three days

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
I stay off surveys as my country is a third rated country. But do far I've worked with 2 surveys site that has gladly paid me. The first is swagbucks and the second is enlumi. Working with the first, swagbucks is very slow and it takes me closely 3 months before I can get anything as mine. The second is pretty fast as it is an indigineous survey site.

Samuel72

Verified member
I have engaged myself in many survey sites but the highest paid survey site I have worked on is called survey junkie, this websites actually pays more and their question is not that much, it remain the best and most easiest survey site I have worked on. You can make a research on it, I am sure you are going to like it

btaliat

VIP Contributor
You guys are lucky to have your countries listed among those that are eligible to take survey. I have tried all my best to involve myself in survey but to no avail. I would have cheated the internet and the site by using VPN but I do not like getting money though dishinest way that's why I need to do away from survey for now till I see the one supported by my country.