Surveys What is the highest paid survey site that you've worked on?

Nsidibe

Survive form here is something mysterious,imagine applying for survival fund yet still you won't be credited to any,but meanwhile other state are well enjoying their survive fund as well but here nothing much to do about it. At least I have to wait till the main time.

teocata7

Over the years that I have worked as a freelancer is a writer on the internet, earning from any survey site is something that I have not done. The thing with it is that I have not seen one that pays duly for work done. Have you worked on any survey site that pays well?
I have not yet been so successful in survey sites. I have not yet experienced a cash out from them. What I experience often times is when I am about to finish the survey, it would say that it was already taken or eaten by somebody or that they will look for another survey that I am qualified.

JackCarroll

The biggest struggle for me with survey sites is finding high paying survey consistently that are not to long.

That's why I like this particular website, which although designed for a game is my favorite because it has an unlimited $1 survey option as well as an unlimited 0.8c survey option. I shared a more comprehensive review of the site as well in this survey forum, please read that if you are interested it should be easy to find just look for my profile pic.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I have never been able to make money from surveys because I live in a country that is noty targetted by survey companies or websites. I know there might be a few sites that send surveys to Asian countries, but still the number of surveys they send in a month is so low that it is not worth it. So, no, I have never earned from survey sites.

arunima25

Verified member
I joined quite a few survey sites when I was new to online earning. But then I realised that they are mostly a waste of time as I am not qualified for many surveys and also my country is not much favoured by many there. So slowly I stopped visiting them and I don't even remember them now. I am sticking to Rakuten insight survey, Toluna and YouGov. These three have worked okay for me and I have got few payments from them.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I've tried many survey options in my time online both none of them were able to reward me a dime after spending minutes to answer their questionaire. Its just too bad to engage on their site to earn zero reward after taking my positive reviews then deeming it not suitable for the market research question after taking all my replies for over 15 mins, that's fraudulent indeed.

Cinderella

Over the years that I have worked as a freelancer is a writer on the internet, earning from any survey site is something that I have not done. The thing with it is that I have not seen one that pays duly for work done. Have you worked on any survey site that pays well?
Although I don't actually have a site that offers pure survey as a source of earning, I have some cryptocurrency sites that offers surveys as part of their program. What I can say is that it depends on our location. I can qualify on some surveys but oftentimes, I don't because of my location and other reasons such as the amount of income and status. It also depends on what company is conducting the surveys.

Finger Geek

Verified member
I have never been able to get a survey that suits my country, I am from Nigeria and most survey site are not for us, but I heard swagbucks is the best among the survey site.
Guy you don't have to worry anymore because there is a survey company that has surveys available for Nigeria. The Lowest paidnper survey that I have completed is $1.3, the last I filled is $2.5 for just 30 minutes, you are through with the survey. If you are interested in the survey, you can check this thread that I created for it. Visit below link to join. And feel free to ask any thing

Suny

I have earned some money from survey sites. I generally earn $0.50 to $5 for each survey but a couple of survey sites have paid me much more than this but indirectly. For instance, Cointiply has paid me in either Doge or Bitcoin, and since I did not transfer my coins into the bank, the amount increased many folds (up to 100 times in some cases)
I am working on Livetribe regularly but I can't suggest everyone work on these two sites since these sites work area specifically. LiveTribe works for people in Australia and New Zealand and Cointiply in only 5-6 countries.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
there are several online survey platforms that can allow you to make certain amount of money on daily and monthly basis. I have personally not had a success doing online surveys. this is because my country of origin is not usually included in so many survey sites and those that include them don't really give surveys regularly.

Shigobad2020

Survey sites are not favourable for third tier countries like my own country so i always envy people that earns from survey sites because the questions are just straight forward and easy to answers and their pay are also good in terms of the amount you make daily.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
It's quite interesting how People are dishing out survey sites in numbers. To me, survey is one of the best way to make money online but unfortunately, I haven't enjoyed it due to my geographical location. It's very hard to find surveys that works in Nigeria.
But I will follow the comments here closely and see if I can have access to one .

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I stay off surveys as my country is a third rated country. But do far I've worked with 2 surveys site that has gladly paid me. The first is swagbucks and the second is enlumi. Working with the first, swagbucks is very slow and it takes me closely 3 months before I can get anything as mine. The second is pretty fast as it is an indigineous survey site.
How do you make withdrawal from the enlumi site. I can see that it's indigenous survey site. I couldn't find the withdraw button. Can you enlighten us the more on it. I found out that you can only redeem your points using prepaid card . Is that the only payment option? And how often do you receive surveys?

S

saqib0010

You guys are lucky to have your countries listed among those that are eligible to take survey. I have tried all my best to involve myself in survey but to no avail. I would have cheated the internet and the site by using VPN but I do not like getting money though dishinest way that's why I need to do away from survey for now till I see the one supported by my country.
Hey Btaliat,
I think doing the survey is not helpful for earning Real money I have a better option for you as I am doing and it will be helpful for me and doing very well in earning good money if you are interested I will help you and it's totally free Just message me or comment below or post a thread.