Surveys Can High School Student Earn From Survey Site?

Klint

Any ideas as to how a high school can earn money online doing survey? I am currently a Senior High School student and I'm quite behind my bills. I am looking for ways to earn money online to help myself with the expenses at school. Can you suggest an online job or a website where I can earn money?

G

Well, there are plenty of opportunities out there on the internet which can make you simple pocket money or insanely rich. Depends on what you choose and how to decide to handle it.

Some of the sources to earn pocket money are:
  • Answering Surveys
  • Data Entry
  • Copy Paste Jobs
Some of the sources to get rich are:
  • Affiliate Marketing
This is where you promote a company's product and get commision per sales/leads. Getting sales is challenging but getting leads is easier. All you have to do is get someone to signup at the link you provide and you get paid for it. No Purchases Required. I would suggest joining Peerfly and Offervault. If you want to know about these, then watch videos of Marcus Campbell on YouTube. He'll teach you. Signup for his webinars, its worth it.
Note: Don't give up easily. "What's easy won't last, what lasts won't be easy"
Important Note: Enjoy the process.​
  • Email Marketing
For this method, I would suggest you watch Alex Becker's Videos on Youtube. He is all about email marketing. A really successful man like Marcus Campbell. Although in his videos he uses a website called Market Hero which requires upfront payment, so I would suggest you a similar website which provides 1-month free trial (enough time for you earn money), its called GetResponse.​

I can also provide you with a link to a webinar that teaches how to make $26,430 in just 6 Weeks. Be sure to watch it.

Heck Oh Yeah

I myself have tried paid surveys. They are a great option for some decent earnings. Although, earnings are not much, but it definitely pays for your time. When i started founding a trusted survey panels was kinda mess. Fortunate to find this guide on making money from surveys. Now it's paying off.

Caguioa747

yes, no doubt. there are a lot of legit paying survey sites out there. you just need to research. what i can recommend to you is lifepoints. you can get 5 to 7 survey a week.

jpk0007

Well, survey websites who have a good reputation and track record can always pay you some money. However they don't have a very high earning potential. College students can certainly work for such survey websites and earn some extra money due to their work. Some surveys are specially made for the younger generation. The earning from the survey website can differ significantly depending upon the location of the worker.

rheez95

Yes, you can earn from a survey site but you will receive only a few survey opportunity. Most of the survey website preferred 18 years old and above with a decent household monthly income. You can try other online jobs too. I suggest you try transcriptions and annotations. They pay more for your time and effort.

Jelineex

Its difficult to earn money on survey sites since it doesn't have available task on daily basis. Its mostly selective. You will only be disappointment. However, there are other job opportunities online especially if you have the skills. I am not sure which site accepts minor applicant. Mostly preferred at least 18 years of age. I am hoping you will find extra income in real time. Good luck!

G

The problem wtih most survey sites is that they offer you to do 1-2 surveys and then you won't have any at all!

Grabo

Well, there are plenty of opportunities out there on the internet which can make you simple pocket money or insanely rich. Depends on what you choose and how to decide to handle it.

Some of the sources to earn pocket money are:
  • Answering Surveys
  • Data Entry
  • Copy Paste Jobs
Some of the sources to get rich are:
  • Affiliate Marketing
This is where you promote a company's product and get commision per sales/leads. Getting sales is challenging but getting leads is easier. All you have to do is get someone to signup at the link you provide and you get paid for it. No Purchases Required. I would suggest joining Peerfly and Offervault. If you want to know about these, then watch videos of Marcus Campbell on YouTube. He'll teach you. Signup for his webinars, its worth it.
Note: Don't give up easily. "What's easy won't last, what lasts won't be easy"
Important Note: Enjoy the process.​
  • Email Marketing
For this method, I would suggest you watch Alex Becker's Videos on Youtube. He is all about email marketing. A really successful man like Marcus Campbell. Although in his videos he uses a website called Market Hero which requires upfront payment, so I would suggest you a similar website which provides 1-month free trial (enough time for you earn money), its called GetResponse.​

I can also provide you with a link to a webinar that teaches how to make $26,430 in just 6 Weeks. Be sure to watch it.
I agree with you that many opportunities are out there to try.

pingo bro

Any ideas as to how a high school can earn money online doing survey? I am currently a Senior High School student and I'm quite behind my bills. I am looking for ways to earn money online to help myself with the expenses at school. Can you suggest an online job or a website where I can earn money?
hum interesting wow wow i get the answers in comment

pingo bro

hmmm messenge me i cant post the link

Samuel72

Verified member
Yes of course I believe there is a possibility for a high school student to earn on survey site. All the centres to do is to make schedule on his time. You can be working on survey site daytime or you can be working at night. You just have to make a good plans for yourself and everything will fall to order. Right now I am a student and I also work on survey site

Shigobad2020

Age is not a barrier when it comes to making money online, if its paid to click or comment or any survey site, once you can give a positive comment and stick to the rules and regulation of the site,, then you are good to go.