How I'm making a bit of extra cash per month From Survey

Zach Scott

Making money online is quite easy, however you just need to know where to look. Personally I'm making a bit of "beermoney" as they call it. I'm running cash magnet app which is a passive ad watching app that earns you anywhere from $10-15 per month per phone (max 4). Also I'm trying out prolific surveys. They haven't posted any surveys in the past 2 weeks because of school just starting and them banning a lot of bots. However, the pay is about $9.00 per hour if you're patient to wait for the back to school rush to be gone. Lastly, I use cheetah keyboard app for android which I earn $0.35 per day downloading 5 keyboard themes every day. This equates to $4.00 per hour.

Now these money making methods aren't going to make you rich. But they can be implemented within minutes.

jaymish2

Thanks for the great information. I would congratulate anyone that makes even one dollar online. It is not an easy. They are people who have been online for one year or more and are yet to make even a dollar. I have tried online surveys. I think that they work best for people that live in the USA or people that live in Canada, UK and Australia( basically native English speaking Countries). I make a dollar a month for doing online surveys because I live outside these Countries. However I will try out the other two apps and see if I can make any money. I know basically that these kind of apps have problems connecting and crediting you any money.

mark86

This is a good informations on making money. I would say that you are right. Making money is easy as long as you have many outlets to do it. If you have so much strategy to do it then you have no reason to be broke. I would definitely check some of your suggestions and see how it will goes.

Inem

Making money online is readily easy for those in tier 1 countries but international workers also have the opportunity though very few and it still good that we are given the opportunity. I earned online by posting on sites and Also taking very short surveys.

NerdIndeed

Thanks for sharing. Making $9 per hour is impressive by my standards. However, the question is, is it available for users worldwide? Or is it only available for people who live in countries like the USA, UK, Canada, and Australia?

Martinsx

There some countries where one can have the opportunity of making a decent amount of money online through surveys. Such a site that I'm very aware of is prize rebel. It's one of the most used and paying online survey site in the world today. The only problem is that it's services isn't available all over the world thereby making it impossible for most people to participate in filling out surveys on the site and make good money in the process as well.

NerdIndeed

Right, I believe Prize Rebel is only available for residents of the USA. I have registered on the site before because I have seen it in an ad. When I am about to fill up my address details, it automatically generates states of the USA, and there are no other options. Do you know other sites that you can share with this community wherein users worldwide are accepted?

Martinsx

Right, I believe Prize Rebel is only available for residents of the USA. I have registered on the site before because I have seen it in an ad. When I am about to fill up my address details, it automatically generates states of the USA, and there are no other options. Do you know other sites that you can share with this community wherein users worldwide are accepted?

A lot of people are cut off from making use of Prize Rebel and it leaves a sour taste in one's mouth getting to see such earning opportunities cut off from you. I think that you can make use of Beer Money Forum. It's a great site to earn from.

Caguioa747

Survey sites are a good way of earning extra cash by just answering surveys. the survey sites that i am doing right now are lifepoits, toluna, yougov. the first 2 sites that i gave i have already cashed out from them. in yougov i am just waiting to reach the minimum points to withdraw. but a lot of people i know says that it is a legit paying survey site.

Paid surveys are often mentioned as one way to earn a few extra dollars fast. Every site has a limited number of paid surveys each month per person. To earn serious rewards sign up to as many surveys for cash as possible.Many aren't legit and never pay out.

G

Am planing on join some numbers of survey site to earn some cash. What really discourage me sometime is that most of the survey site don't accept Nigerians. Best to well I will try out bearmoney if it will work for me.

M

mhy20

I have been looking for really easy ways to make money online for years. One method that I tried out was taking surveys, but the payout was never worth my time until stumbled upon an insanely lucrative way to make money taking surveys.
This method gave me the ability to make anything up to $1500 a month which helped me pay all my bills and the best part is I could probably make more if I worked harder at it. I've told a lot of friends and family about it and they also make money online with these survey sites
So, the way it works is you can get paid,
* Get paid up to $5 for 10-15 minute surveys
* Get paid up to $30 per hour on focus group and panels
* Get paid up to $15-$30 for 30-45 minute surveys
* Get paid up to $50 for premium surveys
* Flexible working hours, work when you want to
* Work at home, make money no matter where you are
* No experience needed to join!
If you are looking to make some extra side income click here and follow the steps to start today!
Click here- Real survey jobs

Andrijana15

Thank you for informations. I'm working on some survey sites, but I am looking for more of them since there are not so many surveys for my country. I will try that beermoney, I didn't try that one. Thanks.