Discussion related to Online Survey, earning and review. Give your opinions on paid surveys site.

How do you determine what your passion is?

To be honest, I don't know what my passion is. I know what I like to do. I know what I enjoy doing.

But, I don't think liking and doing something...

Involving family and friends in your business

Is it ideal to involve families and friends in your business especially when you are just starting up? Do you think they will work harder for you to help...

How to avoid scam before making money

Have you ever experienced signing up on many money making sites promising you to earn money and not being paid after sleepless nights of hardwork? ...

Business Ideas for a College Student

I am an entrepreneur at heart. Way back, I would always have these weird ideas in my head during classes on how I could start a business and make money....

Would you borrow money to start up a new business

One common factor that is peculiar to all business in the world today is capital to set it up. Without the capital to set up a new business, the business...

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the best legit Survey site for beginners?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ASK What are the best legit Survey site for beginners?

I have been looking for online jobs that are legit and give a decent amount of rewards. Any recommendations? I'm into it because I want an extra income aside from my job and heard that lots of people does do it with a positive outcome. But I am hesitant because surfing in internet not just give you only the real ones but also the fraud. We must admit that there are bunches of fake sites that promises this and that but not even real.

For me the most recommended is the upwork, there's a lot of available job from that site. The forum wheel, postloops, or Mylot, also are legit site, you can earn from that sites by just participate to their discussion or forums. You can also check that two sites below, where you can earn money by watching videos, and you have a chance to win a big money from their lottery.

https://www.baymack.com/hgfh/ref-59e92ab7ee758
    https://www.snuckls.com/Invite/memberRef/59d50d53d24e4

Comment

I been doing youtube for sometime, but haven't made my first 100 yet, so I am hoping the profit would eventually be worth it. You can find some work on reddit as well, on the online for hire subreddits. Sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you do not! I bee

Comment

Hello! I am also looking for best legit sites that can extra income. You can try paid viewpoint. Its a survey site and I read some comments that it does really pay. I'm still new with the site so I can't really tell myself if it does pay but I want to try it. Its free so why not try it yourself. Baymack and snuckls are also legit sites but it only pays a little, not unless you are one of the luckiest players. The link below is the paid viewpoint. Just try it yourself.

http://paidviewpoint.com/?r=wcb6cp

Comment

I'm almost the same as you when it comes to finding online jobs. What I found in youtube is that this Usertesting.com, a website that offers 10$ per day. You just have to pass the exam and all you want to do is record a video of yourself, talking in english, and tell step by step what you are told to do online. It is like basically a costumer service in which you help them to analyze the procedures on every website. They really pay you, with a little delay, on paypal.

Comment

The best site to earn extra bucks is this----> https://timebucks.com/?refID=214778033
            This is a legit site and pays via Paypal with the minimum of $10 and payment made every Friday.There is a lot of tasks to do to earn such as; watching a video, surveys, completing offers, answering easy fun quiz games, free money, taking a selfie, cash mining, bitcoin mining, reading emails, raffles, sharing apps., reading articles and many more.Try this it is totally free.They will give you a welcome bonus up to $5 dollars.

Another one is this ----> https://www.baymack.com/anjie
            You can simply watch 5 videos for at least 60-80 seconds to get a ticket in order to have a chance n winning a raffle prize up to 500 dollars.If not, they will still have consolation prizes from $.10-$1.And the minimum withdrawal amount is 0.2 dollar.

Comment

If what you are looking for is an online job, you can go to Upwork or onlinejobsph. You can include your work experience and other skills that you have after you register. and then you can choose tasks as part-time or full-time. From here, you can have a stable job even if you're at home.

Comment

Never heard the timebucks, thanks for sharing. How long to reach the 10$ from their tasks? Do you have any proof of payments from that site? Interesting site, I'm will check that later to know more, and if that site is applicable to Asian countries. thanks.

Comment

Baymack, Postloop and Usertesting are the only sites that I've tried and they pay me quite a lot of money by just writing, watching videos and talking as well. Like this site can guarantee you to pay the money that you've been currently working on for.

Comment

I really wish to try out some legitimate paying survey site. I will give a try to some of them listed and see how it works.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x

Type the word J O B without space