My top 5 survey sites

F

Floor72

1) swagbucks.com

The best of the best. Free $5 to signup. You can earn so many different ways here, surveys, watching videos, doing offers. I like their "search" bonus for using their search engine. They also work with just about every company out there and if you were going to buy anything online, it'd be good to check them out first and see if they also work with them and earn something back for your purchases.

Put cash back in your wallet with Swagbucks!
Put cash back in your wallet with Swagbucks!

Shop, Watch Videos, Discover Deals, and more to earn FREE gift cards from your favorite retailers - get started today.

2) inboxdollars.com

No point system with these guys, straight cash! You'll see your balance in a dollar sign in the top right. I've qualified for a good number of surveys here, especially under "Peanut Labs Surveys" area. You also get credit just for trying even if you don't qualify for surveys with their spin to win game. Also has emails they send you that earn credit just for opening. Also offers a good video watching area to earn with different topics to watch from that's updated with new content regularly.

Earn Cash for Shopping Online - InboxDollars®
Earn Cash for Shopping Online - InboxDollars®

Make money online! InboxDollars pays its members to: Sign Up, Read E-Mail, Refer Others, Join Survey Sites, Play Games, Complete Offers, and More!

3) grabpoints.com (formerly zoombucks.com)

Not as good as swagbucks.com but somewhat similar. Some good amounts of surveys here too. Also has videos and offers and different ways of earning as well. I don't spend as much time on here as the first two, but still worth signing up for and checking out from time to time.

GrabPoints – Earn Free Gift Cards
GrabPoints – Earn Free Gift Cards

4) vindale.com

Pure surveys. They have been around forever and very trusted. They've recently updated their website and I'm fairly impressed, a lot more user friendly. You do surveys under the "panels" tab, they also now have a "jobs" tab listing some jobs/gigs in your area.

Paid Surveys At Home - Surveys for Cash - Vindale Research
Paid Surveys At Home - Surveys for Cash - Vindale Research

Get paid for your opinion! Earn cash for completing paid online and mobile surveys. Make money at home. PayPal payments. Free to join. $1 sign up bonus!

5) prizerebel.com

Newer site steady rising. You can earn doing surveys, watching videos, doing offers and more like most the others. Clean layout, worth checking out.

Paid Surveys For Money - PrizeRebel
Paid Surveys For Money - PrizeRebel

Give your opinions on paid surveys for money and be rewarded with free money and gift cards. Trusted survey site since 2007, Signup for free!