Binance My scalping strategy on Binance

Andrii

My scalping strategy on Binance (successful trading 3 years)
Hello everyone, today I want to talk about one of the many strategies for trading on the Binance exchange, this is more likely not a strategy, but rather a set of rules for successful trading, which together give a full-fledged strategy. I have been successfully using this strategy for the past 3 years.

I want to tell you a very simple but very effective trading strategy (scalping) on the Binance exchange.

First of all, you need to have an account in the Binance exchange. Registration
HERE (my referral link).
After you registered and deposited your account (I think it’s pointless to tell how to do this). We proceed to the main thing - the search for suitable trading pairs.

The main factor is that currency pairs should be in flat. For example:
NOT_GOOD2.jpg

GOOD.jpg

For example, on this coin, the price over the past 24 hours rarely fall below 0.00000145.
The next thing we watch is called a “list of orders”. We look at what prevents the price from falling below 0.00000145.
ammount.jpg

Based on this, we need to buy at the price of 0.00000145, and sell at the price of 0.00000147 or 0.00000148
sell.jpg

BUT... we can find a suitable chart, but the list of orders will be empty, like here
GOOD_BUT.jpg

emty.jpg

this currency pair does not suit us, because the price has no support

And so we put up 10% of our bank for each suitable order, so that in total there are about 10 orders in the work.
You will have 0.5% -2% from each order, minus the commission of the binance 0.075% maker and 0.075% taker. For the commission to be such, you need to have a coin on the balance sheet of the BNB exchange.
Daily i make more than 20-30 orders. (90% of them is seccessfull)

In addition, I will consult everyone who will be registered on my referral link HERE (I think this is not prohibited on the forum).

P.S. NEVER place more than 10% of your balance in one order, because it is very risky, anyway movement (in some cases) can go down.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Low spreads is good for scalping. Low spreads broker is the best as they have most lessened spreads. Their spreads don't change much. They remain in each functional sense undaunted. An unpleasant can hit your stop catastrophe by growing the spreads purposefully. In any case, never propose scalping for new traders. For scalping you require astoundingly strong viewpoint. I am also a trader at Eurotrader It is one of the best forex brokers with low spread as low as zero pip..

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I wish the poster took the newbies along in his explanation. I have been having sleepless night to understand how to trade on binance but here it is for free but the poster makes it look like a science rocket because he assumes everybody knows how to read the graph.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I don't really understand the strategy you are making use of and the picture dosent seem too clear ,I think when trying to scalp out profit from trading cryptocurrency ,what you need to consider too is the amount of fees it will cost you , so you don't end up in loss

Jack Reacher

Verified member
For scalping you need to discover your trading edge. By then you need to pick which trading methodology is best for you. True to say for scalping you need to be strong psychologically. Scalping is for expert people. But unfortunately novice trade love it more and washed away their account. I like scalping to an extraordinary degree well. So I do it. Tight spreads and fast execution are essential for scalping. For this Eurotrader zero account is one of the best.

Kingstone

I have never use binance for trading. I don't know how it feels like to trade on the most safest application used for trading and storing crypto coins. I only use metatrader 4 and metatrader 5 to trade and both applications have been very useful. I can analyse my trade confidently and those apps while following my indicators.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I have never use binance for trading. I don't know how it feels like to trade on the most safest application used for trading and storing crypto coins. I only use metatrader 4 and metatrader 5 to trade and both applications have been very useful. I can analyse my trade confidently and those apps while following my indicators.
think binance is part of the best platform I would suggest you try out ,if you want to start your trading journey ,you could earn more money holding coins ,and it's very safe these are some of the reasons I love holding my coin on the exchange platform , because of how easy it is to start up your trading journey