Unlimited earnings from 10$ for installation of the application!

I suggest you join a super-project that allows you to earn real money without any investment, while your income is unlimited and depends entirely on your desire and activity!

This project is a new Internet browser from the creators of Google Chrome with a built-in cryptocurrency mining function. Yes, many now probably will say something like this: "I already went through this, it's all nonsense!"
Guys, do not rush to answer and read to the end - I assure you that you have not met such an offer and it will certainly interest you!

So, participation in this project will currently allow you to earn money in two ways:

Firstly, you can earn more than 10 USD for EACH INSTALLATION OF THE APPLICATION by users from the following locations: United Kingdom (UK), United States (US), Canada (CA), Australia (AU).
You will get your payments in Bitcoin equivalent at the USD/BTC rate at the moment of installation. You can withdraw funds from your account at any given time.
That's cool, isn't it? That is, you can receive real money without mining at all, simply distributing the application through your referral link! But why limit your income if you can earn even more? How? Read on.

Users from the other locations, who have installed the browser on your referral link, will be added to your mining network. You won't get fixed-size rewards for their installations, but they'll become a source of long-term income instead! You'll be getting a percentage of the cryptocurrency they mine for as long as they stay active miners - this is the second way to earn money!

Thus, each single installation brings you a source of long-lasting income. Not only you'll be granted a single fixed-size payment — it will also start a chain of further installations UP TO 10 LEVELS!
ALL THESE INSTALLATIONS will also bring you either a one-time commission (1 level + 2 USD; 2 level + 30.0%; 3 level + 15.0%; 4 level + 7.5%; 5 level + 3.5%; 6 level + 2.0%; 7 level + 1.0%; 8 level + 0.5%; 9 level + 0.3%; 10 level + 0.2%) or a percentage of cryptocurrency mined by your partners (1 level + 15%; 2 level + 10%; 3 level + 5%; 4 level + 3%; 5 level + 2%; 6 level + 1%; 7 level + 0.5%; 8 level + 0.25%; 9 level + 0.125%; 10 level + 0.0625%).
The more active users in your network — the higher your income. A network can grow up to 10 levels, which means that you may have thousands of users in it.

Friends! This is not some kind of joke or fraudulent scheme, these are very real conditions for your earnings, which you can find at the link: https://cutt.ly/xePPWKs
Go to the site and see for yourself (as a confirmation I’ll attach to this post a few screenshots from the application’s site)!

But keep in mind that the terms of the affiliate program for paying for the installation of the application will be valid for a limited period, so do not waste precious time, install the application and distribute it through your relatives, friends and acquaintances using your affiliate link!

Good luck to everyone and good money!

P.S .: When you get rich, you can thank me for the information provided to you in the amount that you consider necessary (bitcoin adress: 17c6SamwKfbguC2v42Siq5rB6TfHjPg6ki), I will be very grateful to you! ;)

Crypto1.jpg Crypto3.jpg

Hi, this sounds interesting, but is it legal? And how can you withdraw your money? I don't really know much about this cryptocurrency? Thanks in advance.

I apologize for not responding for a long time.
This is absolutely legal, as it is provided for by the rules of the project itself! If you are a user of one of these places, then follow the link, download the application, install and register (by email, phone number, and so on). After that, in your account you will receive an affiliate link, using which you can earn real money to promote the program!
I repeat once again, this is not a joke, these are REAL conditions for promoting a product !!! Earn while you have the opportunity!

The earned funds will be credited to your account in this application (all information is in the statistics), which you can immediately withdraw to your Bitcoin wallet

If this advice helped you, then put "like"

Andrijana15

I apologize for not responding for a long time.
This is absolutely legal, as it is provided for by the rules of the project itself! If you are a user of one of these places, then follow the link, download the application, install and register (by email, phone number, and so on). After that, in your account you will receive an affiliate link, using which you can earn real money to promote the program!
I repeat once again, this is not a joke, these are REAL conditions for promoting a product !!! Earn while you have the opportunity!

The earned funds will be credited to your account in this application (all information is in the statistics), which you can immediately withdraw to your Bitcoin wallet

If this advice helped you, then put "like"

Thanks for your response. I still don't know to work with that bitcoin things, but when I catch up with that I'll probably try this. Thanks for sharing it with us. Have a nice day!

You are welcome
But keep in mind that these conditions for installing the application will not last forever. So think ...

And further! To enroll payment for installing the application, it is MANDATORY to pass verification !!!

Good luck

Andrijana15

I saw just now that you wrote in your post that this is available only to residents of specified countries, but unfortunately I'm not living in one of them.. Next time I'll pay more attention, but thank you.

altitude

I've joined a similar site in the past where you were required to install a software for "testing purposes" and I wasn't paid despite following the rules. Now the new version of this is where you will earn bitcoins. I guess I'm gonna hold off on joining this one unless I see a considerable amount of payment proofs that these sites really do pay.

Hahaha! And how many such "similar" sites exist? And now, do not trust anyone? I do not force anyone, but you can try and if it doesn’t work, then say that the project is not working or is deceiving. Don't you think so? If you want to install the program (especially since it is not an unknown application, but used by millions of users), try it and if it doesn’t succeed, uninstall the application and forget about it! That's all

And here is the proof that the installations are paid, the funds are credited to the account in cryptocurrency!

5.JPG

I repeat once again that the installation of the application is paid by users from United Kingdom, United States, Canada and Australia, and after installing the application, the user must register in it!
In addition, paid only on computers and laptops, but not mobile phones!

Guys, follow the link https://cutt.ly/xePPWKs, download, install, register in the application (for registration click here: https://cutt.ly/Ge5Rg71) and start earning while this offer is valid !!!
Everything is legal!