Free bitcoin

Lembz

Earn $10 free bitcoin in 5 minutes Toggle navigationFree Bitcoin Free Bitcoin - Earn free bitcoin

Give us 5 minutes of your time, and we'll send you $10 worth of bitcoin.

• CREATE WALLET
  • ENTER ADDRESS

What do I have to do?

In order to pay you, you will need to create a bitcoin wallet, if you do not have one, we strongly recommend coinbase:

Create Wallet
Enter Address

We can only automate payments to Coinbase wallets, if you have a wallet managed by another provider, then you can transfer the balance from coinbase to your existing wallet after the payment is made.
ipad.png

How do I earn the free bitcoin?

Once you've created your coinbase wallet, and entered the wallet address above, then you will be presented with an activity to be completed, which will take less than 5 minutes. This will then be sent for manual verification, and then your coinbase bitcoin wallet will be automatically credited with $10 USD worth of Bitcoins (terms and conditions apply)
dog.png

Cashing your bitcoin

To get real money from your Bitcoin, you need to need to transfer it to either a prepaid debit card, or a bank account.

Prepaid Debit Card

Bank Account

card.jpg

Terms and conditions

This offer is strictly limited to $10 USD per user per day, attempts to claim more than $10 USD per day in Bitcoin in a 24 hour period will result in a cancelling of your account. This is to prevent jobs being over-subscribed.

There is no cash alternative, we only offer payment to coinbase wallets via bitcoin, we do not offer paypal, wire transfer or check payments. If you have a bitcoin wallet with another provider, then you can open a coinbase wallet, and transfer the bitcoin to your existing wallet, without extra charge.

We source activities from clients who pay us at least $10 USD per completed job, and we insist that each job can be completed within 5 minutes. These tasks generally require a small level of technical expertise, and thus are not easily automated.

Want to cash out your earnings to your bank account? the cheapest way is BitcoinToBankAccount.com
BITCOIN TO BANK ACCOUNT.COM

Earn $10 free bitcoin in 5 minutes Toggle navigationFree Bitcoin Free Bitcoin - Earn free bitcoin

Give us 5 minutes of your time, and we'll send you $10 worth of bitcoin.
  • CREATE WALLET
  • ENTER ADDRESS

What do I have to do?

In order to pay you, you will need to create a bitcoin wallet, if you do not have one, we strongly recommend coinbase:

Create Wallet
Enter Address

We can only automate payments to Coinbase wallets, if you have a wallet managed by another provider, then you can transfer the balance from coinbase to your existing wallet after the payment is made.
Thanks i will try to do this

G

I think that we should now look into the future. Now everything is moving so fast and such a thing like crypto is really great. And opening some is pretty nice thing right now!
I agree with iamoooookkkkk. I have been using the app from coinbank for months. There are convenient and simple interface, fast transactions, the service does not take any Commission at all, and support responds instantly. There were no problems for all the time working with it. Definitely advise it.

H

Helena Brain

thanks for the recommendation! I'm still a beginner. I already have a wallet on bitcoinov website. Can I make money too?