FREE CRYPTO BALANCE WITH PROOF!!! Fast Way with no investment!!!

alanbondang

So,i'm on this for 1 or 2 years(i don't remember very well, but it wasn't straight and healthy,i had school,work,friends,blah blah.

After long time found them in my browser history,and decided to withdraw what it had to see it's legit or NOT.
you know my answer,YES,it was but i hadn't to much balance so.

i'll share it i know some people know it and some DONT.
There is no time to late to get bitcoin, try this if you want no investment and I think this is very fast way and legit too.
Enjoy. :thumbsup:

1. Go ahead to https://coinpot.co/
2. Probably register
3. Then go ahead to these sites and sign in with your REGISTERED COINPOT EMAIL

3-a Bitcoin : moonbit.co.in
3-b LiteCoin : moonliteco.in
3-c DashCoin : moondash.co.in
3-d DogeCoin : moondoge.co.in
3-e BitCoinCash : moonbitcoin.cash
3-f BonusBitcoin (Claimable every 15min) : bonusbitcoin.co
3-g BitFun (claimable every 2min) : bitfun.co

4. It's all!!of course you can increase your income with REFERRALS!

5. There is a royalty bonus,mystery bonus,and referral bonus.
5-a Royalty bonus means days you active,more days=more percentage bonus on your amount
5-b Mystery bonus means nothing!!!it will give you some RANDOM percentage bonus on your amount and it's not predictable.
5-c Referral bonus means:come on it's clear,more REFERRAL=more PERCENTAGE bonus on your amount

6. This is normal way all people do it,but i have my method(idk if anyone else do it or not,but founded by myself)and will share.

EXTRAs TIPS TRICK :

1. Use VPN,there is bug/extra help/any idk shits,that works like this ;)
ex:you claimed 10satoshi at 10:00,you come back next 10/15 min and see you have 1/2 amount satoshi,but when you use VPN and then come back in 10:15 you will see that you have 10 satoshi or MORE!!
it's not work ALWAYS,but in some specific countries and IP's it works in SOMETIMES,i donno wathe F wrong with those sites.

2. it's not method/tip/extra that founded by me,it's fKing obvious,i'm doing above method with some accounts that referraled for me,and increased my income.
at this time i wanted to keep my balances to thing what the F i wanna do with them,but here is my proof.

Proof : Payment