How to Earn Bitcoin Through Arbitrage Software (AKA a bot)

Dale002

Valued Member
Interested in automated bitcoin trading software? In 2016 I developed an arbitrage bot to automatically earn bitcoins in a low-risk way. Read till the end and you might end up earning a full time income just by using Arbitrage software
I’ve never been into forex trading. It’s actually surprising I’ve done option trading (selling) and that I’m investing in bitcoin. I used to invest exclusively in index funds and mutual funds. For those who don’t know index and mutual funds are some of the safest way to invest in stocks and they provide correspondingly low rates of return.

However in 2016 I was a bitcoin day trader. I used a strategy called arbitrage and wrote a bot to do it.

It was a relatively low risk way to earn a relatively high return. Arbitrage is my favorite way to earn bitcoins.
What is arbitrage? It's the simultaneous purchase and sale of an asset in order to profit from a difference in the price. It is a trade that profits by exploiting price differences of identical or similar financial instruments, on different markets or in different forms. Arbitrage exists as a result of market inefficiencies; it provides a mechanism to ensure prices do not deviate substantially from fair value for long periods of time.
Bitcoin Exchange Price Differences Create Arbitrage Opportunity. Sounds easy but why doesn’t everyone do it?
Bitcoin Arbitrage sounds easy and if it were then the price differences would vanish because everyone would do it.
Key components for successful arbitrage:
1. Understanding total cost of entering and exiting a position. -When buying bitcoin there are typically exchange fees (variable) and bank fees (fixed) or wire transfer fees.
2. Being able to correctly evaluate an opportunity. - If bitcoin is selling for $10K on Kucoin and $9900 on Binance it looks like there is an arbitrage opportunity.
3. Speed. - After determining if our opportunity is profitable, we need to execute the trade. Both the determination of profitability and the execution need to happen quickly.
How was I successful? I had some advantages:
1. I automated the process. - I’m a software developer. I realized the bitcoin markets moved too fast for me to compare two order books and execute a trade. Even with a spreadsheet doing most of the work it took about a minute or two to evaluate arbitrage profitability.
Most bitcoin exchanges have APIs (a way for computers to talk to each other) and I was able to write a piece of software (arbitrage bot) that could analyze and execute arbitrage in less than ten seconds between two markets.
With my software doing all the work arbitrage was a dream come true. I could (and did) spend some days at the beach and earn a nice 7% return for the day. Also there is no such thing as risk-free. I was aware either of the markets could go bust or getting hacked. Additionally my software could have had bugs in it. Fortunately I’m a decent coder and the software processed over 500 profitable transactions worth around $150,000 over a six-week time period.
What do you think?
Do you see opportunities for arbitrage?
I will say yes because am still into the arbitrage business till date and over the years I've made my software more advanced and it won't cost me anything to share this same software with those who are aiming for the sky in Crypto World, with this software and a complete tutorial video guide i assure you the sky will be just a stepping stone.
PhotoGrid_1567693603096.jpg Screenshot_20190904-223615_1567633074934.png
For those willing to get the software along side with my complete tutorial video on how to fully understand and use the software, I'll be giving them out at a giveaway price. This is one step you'll never regret taking. Newbies in Crypto can also take advantage of this Arbitrage software and there's a group chat you'll be added to after getting the sofware, on the group you'll be interacting with others who have been benefiting from this same software.
Chat me up on:
Whatsapp:+1(913)229-5145
Telegram: ArbitrageMaster21