New to Cryptocurrency

jeffreyjose48

I encourage you to invest in bitcoins. Bitcoins price is now gone up. Its value is never the same again. I have heard of those who are lucky in their investments are gaining millions of dollars already. But also be very careful with scammers. They are also all over. You really have to study the site first before putting in your money.

Jeedae

I encourage you to invest in bitcoins. Bitcoins price is now gone up. Its value is never the same again. I have heard of those who are lucky in their investments are gaining millions of dollars already. But also be very careful with scammers. They are also all over. You really have to study the site first before putting in your money.

Thanks for the information. I have always thought bitcoin was always a good thing to invest in but risky at the same time

Corzhens

I also want to learn crypto currency but I will be honest that I have no intention to invest. Maybe I could join some sites that pay with crypto currency but I would not spend my money for that. My question with Bitcoins is the origin. Real money is printed by the Central Bank. How is the Bitcoin produced?

hunter24

First: Learn.
Next: invest.

Not in other direction!

In internet you will find lot of articles about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, lot of information about opportunities and RISK ,
and also plenty of articles how to earn on crypto, but first LEARN.
Read some about technology, perspectives, but also about risk and threats of this market.