ARE you interested in mining ???

Missether

dash is a really easy coin to mine far easier than bitcoin. its sells around $165/coin

check out the new dash miner [h=5]StrongU STU-U6[/h] set for release mid july 2019. you can earn almost $10,000 a year with this miner! how do i know. simply use a mining calculator and see for yourself.

https://whattomine.com/coins/34-dash-x11?hr=660000.0&p=1300

see my other postings on how we can help each other make money.

Missether

the mining machine is not out yet. if you want to invest and keep the 10K yearly you will need to
- buy the machine around 1.5K, connect to your computer and mining pool, pay electricity etc all in all around 2K should get you started.
- by the end of the year the price of the coin should shut up however this increase's the difficulty level but still you be earning around 10K+ in profits after electricity bill and other minor charges from the pool.

we will be be adding it to our farm/portfolio also. feel free to join our pool. no minimum investment for now.

parkus

FlyMining is Cheap electricity $ 0.12 / THs / day the ability to mine Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Timely withdrawal earned. Excellent technical support service.
I am very pleased that I chose this company, it brings me a steady income every month.
Use my promocode for 5% extra hashrate bonus.