Cryptocurrency Forum talk about bitcoin, mining, crypto issues ranging from altcoin and mining strategies.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Investment in Bitcoins

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Investment in Bitcoins

Many ask if bitcoin is worthy of their investments after experiencing a massive downfall last year. Since bitcoin is sold in cheap prices, many are asking now if it is the right time to invest in this cryptocurrency. However, the doubts on the investors is not greater than their will to earn from their investments.

Cryptocurrency is random, honestly. My friend made a bet and bought BTC when it fell. Now he's in profit!

Comment

I often heard of bitcoin but never think of investing with it. I don't understand the whole concept. Even the government or central bank didn't allow that system. It would have been better if it is explain in simplicity that the public may understand. It is always better to know and understand before venturing any type of investment.

Comment

Bitcoin is an excellent investment. There will only be a little over 21million Bitcoins in existence. Learn how you can invest in bitcoin here.

Comment

Investing in bitcoin is a good business, i just wish very soon countries adopt bitcoin as an alternative currency.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x

Type the word TR E NDRI without space