Weenzee cryptocurrency

Alania

Have you heard about Weenzee? It's an excellent new platform which develops a new cryptocurrency. Currently the rate is 1 USD = 1 WNZ. I recommend checking it out! Myself I invested a portion of my budget to see how it goes! :)

Caguioa747

Is it a new cryptocurrency or ethereum wherein it is a cryptocurrency while you can make your own crypto on their platform? 1 WNZ to $1 is pretty expensive for me since it is a new crypto. but im gonna check it out later. thanks for the info mate.

Jelineex

I am not familiar with Weenzee. It's a new word for me. There are so many investment roaming around the world. Sometimes, it's too risky to grab that opportunity. It's promises is remarkable but shady in later times. It is always better to read and research any information about a product or investment. To understand it's nature to avoid hassle and disappointment in the future.

blackmist

Haven't heard of this Weenzee before. Is this an investment website or you can also earn while doing some task, like collecting every hour, survey etc. When did you start using this site and how much did you earn until now. I am interested in this site and I just like to know if it is paying before I invest my time on it.