Make 50 percent of your Bitcoin investment weekly

G

If you are into crypto currency, here is an opportunity for you to earn cool cash online.

There is a site called seedminers.com, this site gives you 50% of your investment weekly.

All you need to do is to sign up and wait for 24hrs to get a bitcoin address, which you can use to deposit btc.

This site is very legit I have been making cool cash from it.

Bracet

If you are into crypto currency, here is an opportunity for you to earn cool cash online.

There is a site called seedminers.com, this site gives you 50% of your investment weekly.

All you need to do is to sign up and wait for 24hrs to get a bitcoin address, which you can use to deposit btc.

This site is very legit I have been making cool cash from it.

Everything worth trying

Caguioa747

i have been on the cryptocurrency for about 2 years now but i havent tried that mining stuffs because i've read some reviews that at first it pays you but after lets say a month or two it will stop paying the miners. I dont know but i dont have a positive feeling about mining right now.

Missether

There is no website coin miner that earn give you 50% of your investment weekly. Have you considered the operational mining cost, electricity, hash power(difficulty) etc. how much is the miner going to make if he/she is ready to give you 50% (more than 50%i guess. which is not possible) what you are saying is 50% weekly 200% monthly and 2400% yearly. so with just $1 i could could earn $2400 by the end of the year. please sign me up. Screenshot 2019-05-22 at 01.08.57.png

Here is a bit coin mining calculator for those interested in mining bitcoin: https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/mining/calculator/