Asking for Is this the right time to invest on crypto currency

Keep in mind that payment may take 48hours.

Bracet

I have been wondering if this is the right time to invest on crypto, but I am scared.

The recent rise on bitcoin price seems to be a bull trap, so I want the experts on this forum to tell me the right time to jump in to the market.

I want to invest much and sell the coin within 24hrs, so guys kindly tell me what type of coin to buy too and when to buy it.

Sam Dede

What about litecoin and do you think they will be any bullrun in 2019 ?
I have not heard of Litcoin before, if it exist, seems not to be popular yet. Am still trying out Bitcoin i wouldn't want try out something i don't know about yet.

Tonedo I just think bitcoin can go away anytime or go back to zero
I have invested into this, i just hope it still progress, or else it wont really make any sense.

Bracet

I have been wondering if this is the right time to invest on crypto, but I am scared.

The recent rise on bitcoin price seems to be a bull trap, so I want the experts on this forum to tell me the right time to jump in to the market.

I want to invest much and sell the coin within 24hrs, so guys kindly tell me what type of coin to buy too and when to buy it.

Tonedo I just think bitcoin can go away anytime or go back to zero

Tonedo

I doubt if Bitcoin will exceed that amount so soon, it depends on what you meant by $50,000. Everyday more people are showing interest and also people are getting out. Bracet are you waiting until it get to 50,000 bucks by then you may not be able to afford investing in bitcoin.

Chima.k

It's possible for Bitcoin to even exceed $50,000 as long as investors show interest and invest in Bitcoin.

Most people are not very much aware of what cryptocurrency and they just be skeptical about it.

Bracet

Since Bitcoin is really oversold and so cheap, and offers good investment opportunity, You investing your money in bitcoin. It may seem scary, but understand that it takes effort and time to understand how Bitcoin works.

In my personal opinion since ​Bitcoin is not also affected by any country’s financial situation or stability, you can always invest in it.

Thanks, but do you think the bitcoin can still hit $50,000

Vandi Cassie

Since Bitcoin is really oversold and so cheap, and offers good investment opportunity, You investing your money in bitcoin. It may seem scary, but understand that it takes effort and time to understand how Bitcoin works.

In my personal opinion since ​Bitcoin is not also affected by any country’s financial situation or stability, you can always invest in it.