Asking for Is this the right time to invest on crypto currency

Keep in mind that payment may take 48hours.

Bracet

I have been wondering if this is the right time to invest on crypto, but I am scared.

The recent rise on bitcoin price seems to be a bull trap, so I want the experts on this forum to tell me the right time to jump in to the market.

I want to invest much and sell the coin within 24hrs, so guys kindly tell me what type of coin to buy too and when to buy it.

jpk0007

Well, I think that investing in cryptocurrency does have a good potential of earning huge profits if you are able to invest wisely and at the right time. I don't believe that the cryptocurrency investment specially in something like Bitcoin will ever loose its appeal. After all the investors who invested in the Bitcoin in the past have been able to earn very huge profits on their investment .If you are able to take some risk then there is huge potential for the future .

btaliat

VIP Contributor
If you are a very fervent user of cryptocurrencies. You will realize that there is no best time to start up investing in bitcoin. And even cryptocurrencies in general. When the price reduces, that's the best time for you to buy more coins as a good investor. You buy bitcoins when the piece is low, hoarding it till when the price will rises up. And if the price rises up you sell your coins. If you understand this analysisx you will realize there is no best time or worst time to deal in cryptocurrency. The scenario will only change if you want to invest and not trade with it. Then you buy when the price is cheap and sell in the future.

Hina

There is no best time to pick for cryptocurrencies as the market keeps on fluctuating, so before picking any particular cryptocurrency go through the price analysis and check the future predictions. Like the way crypto market is getting developed and attracting large number of investors it can be a good sign of turning into a good digital scenario that will create safe surroundings for exchanging products and services.

gochenko8

Well, I think that investing in cryptocurrency does have a good potential of earning huge profits if you are able to invest wisely and at the right time. I don't believe that the cryptocurrency investment specially in something like Bitcoin will ever loose its appeal. After all the investors who invested in the Bitcoin in the past have been able to earn very huge profits on their investment .If you are able to take some risk then there is huge potential for the future .

Rainlover207

Since Bitcoin is really oversold and so cheap, and offers good investment opportunity, You investing your money in bitcoin. It may seem scary, but understand that it takes effort and time to understand how Bitcoin works.

In my personal opinion since Bitcoin is not also affected by any country’s financial situation or stability, you can always invest in it.

Prince_Mailmoni

Yes, The ideal of how bitcoin works is still a problem for some people categorically Nigerians. We Nigerians don't like doing what we do not understand.

And that is the ideal of Mailmoni.com Payment system.

Prince_Mailmoni

Investing on crypto is a very good ideal
This is only good if you have the ideals and knowledge needed
If you are good on crypto-Currencies, I advise you make some research on crypto-currencies before thinking of investing on any crypto-earning platform

Missether

there is no answer to your question which will give you a desirable outcome. you will be taking a huge risk because the fluctuation of the top performing coin(s) is usually 2% - 5% daily in gains and sometimes they can loose upto 20% daily i.e with $100 you could make $110 within a week($10) or lose ($40) bearing in mind you will pay commissions for transfers, buying and selling. look at the charts for top performing coins. but one good thing about these coins is they don't go up and down anyhow. so you can always salvage some of your money .

Screenshot 2019-05-22 at 01.47.42.png
https://coinmarketcap.com

on the other hand there are other coins which gain up to 500% daily which i believe is what you are interested in. that is for every $100 you can have $500 within a day, the problem is there are over 2000 coins like that and MOST of them have no business plan behind them, therefore, just fluctuate once and go down to zero the next day. that is your $100 can be $0.10 the next day.

cloud mining is good but it doesn't pay 50% weekly. there are mining calculators which can help you estimate how much you can get from the mining. there is also a difficulty level which increases daily that is if your $100 dollar was mining 0.01BTC everyday after 1 month it will start mining 0.0075BTC you can only hope that the price of the coin keep going up continuously as you mine. https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/mining/calculator/

if you want to get into crypto start with a small amount on the top coins and monster the price weekly or monthly. Alternatively think long term and buy a cheap coin with great potentials because every coin starting at a very low price.

Corzhens

It is better to be scared than to be bold in investing on something that you are not sure of. The crypto currency is certainly popular but you should take note that it is a pseudo currency which means it is not real currency. What if it loses the popularity then it will go down in value and your investment will dissolve by itself.

blackmist

Crypto currency investing are sometimes profitable but not all the time if you luck experience on how to invest it. There is a sudden increase of bitcoin suddenly but still we are not sure if it will stay that way. if you have a plan to invest try to use small amount. Invest what you cant afford to lose. I have invested but I invested small amount. This is my first investment for bitcoins so I need to check first on what I will gain.

bravosi

Any time is the right time to invest into something, but no one will guarantee to you stability if it suddenly collapses tomorrow, which is highly unlikey, but still, a possiblity. Calculate your own risks! :)

Caguioa747

For me, Yes. because right now the price of bitcoin is in the low. it is the perfect time to HODL it then sell it when its price skyrocket. I believe that this 2019 the price of bitcoin will reach the $50,000 mark and im so pumped about it.

Bracet

I have not heard of Litcoin before, if it exist, seems not to be popular yet. Am still trying out Bitcoin i wouldn't want try out something i don't know about yet.

I have invested into this, i just hope it still progress, or else it wont really make any sense.

Why not try cloud mining that pays you 50 percent of what you invest weekly