Which crytocurrency is the best for beginners?

bphlover

I've always wanted to try cryptocurrency but I feel like it's a little complicated. I don't even know where to start.

But, obviously, many are really jumping in and doing well in this which makes it more appealing, not just to me, but also those who have limited knowledge about cryptocurrency.

This being said, which cryptocurrency would you suggest to newbies and beginners like me? What important things should we know before we get in to cryptocurrency?

blackmist

Cryptocurrency is like fiat currency the only difference is that crypto currency are virtual money which you cant touch physically. I'm not sure on how to explain it but that is how I see it. I could suggest a website where you can earn cryptocurrency if you like. You can check this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_5NgS4TQwg&t=16s. You will understand cryto currency once you experience to earn it. Base on what I read, price of bitcoin today is increasing that's why I buy some bitcoin today for investment :).

Caguioa747

For me, I think the best cryptocurrency for beginners is Ethereum. Because right now it is on the deep that they can buy some amount that they can invest then wait for the great bull run. I had a huge profit in ethereum last year so i will likely recommend it for the beginners.

Missether

well it depends on what kind of investment you are trying to make, for short term you just buy and wait for the price to go up.( this is very risky and sometimes you might have to wait long not to mention the margin is low because there is always some charges involved in the exchange bearing in mind you won't want to put in a lot of money) However, long term investments in crypto currency is always a good idea except for the year 2018 when it all went crashing.

As a newbie i suggest you try buying a small amount of bitcoin and ether and just keep an eye weekly or monthly to see the price difference, this should get you started.

currently from April to may there has been a 50% increase in bitcoin.( that is, if you had bought $100 worth in early April you would have $200 today )

if you really want to make money in the long run buy a cheap coin with great potentials like ripple. you might thank me one day !! it is the third best performing coin right now and cost about $0.4 this way with $10 you could own at least 20coins, few years from now it could be sold for >>>i don't know!

Melanie3344

It is difficult to say what cryptocurrency is the best for beginners. I invested in Bitcoin about a year ago, so I can't say about other coins. What I know for sure is that it is necessary to improve knowledge and skills in this sphere regardless of the currency you chose. Of course, it is easiely possible to do with the help of the Internet. Personally I use https://cryptolinks.com/ as this crypto platform includes a huge collection of sites that provide me with much useful information.