Are you disgusted with the behavior of Bitcoin lately?

Martinsx

We have seen Bitcoin fall so bad this year that most investors are regretting putting their money in the cryptocurrency.

Earlier this year, Bitcoin was priced at $6,700 per BTC but it's falled to $3,300 at the moment and still falling.

How do you feel about Bitcoin at the moment?

Jelineex

I have not invested to cryptocurrency because I don't have a wider understanding about it. I read and heard a lot about it. Others said that it's a scam. The concept is broad that it needs to have a good explanation in general aspect. It's hard to risk on something you don't know. Even the government or central bank doesn't promote those kind of investment.

Martinsx

I have not invested to cryptocurrency because I don't have a wider understanding about it. I read and heard a lot about it. Others said that it's a scam. The concept is broad that it needs to have a good explanation in general aspect. It's hard to risk on something you don't know. Even the government or central bank doesn't promote those kind of investment.

Well, I can very much tell you that cryptocurrency is not a scam. They are digital currency but for the fact that most people are not well educated on what's all about as well the government of most countries afraid of it as a result of the impact it would have on fiat currency, it makes it hard for people to buy into the idea of investing in Bitcoin. Although the volatile nature of the currency makes it hard for people to jump into it.

Caguioa747

honestly, a bit. but i have high hopes for bitcoin because i know that this year 2019 its price will skyrocket to $50,000. And i already HODL plenty of bitcoin and othe r kinds of altcoins like Ethereum. so i am just waiting for the bull run.