Asking for Is it still safe to invest in bitcoin today?

Keep in mind that payment may take 48hours.

NerdIndeed

Currently, I am not invested in it and is still under research regarding if it will give me good returns in the long run. I heard terrible stories recently, that is why I would like to ask the community if you think that investing in bitcoin is still a safe bet.
I am well-aware that investing especially online comes with risks, I only want to be calculated with the ones I'll take. Share your thoughts, thanks!

anil02

Verified member
Rising in price of bicoin in abnormal, so it is not right time to invest in it. To invest in it we must be wait till it come down. I am assured that it will come down to 30-32K. If some one have bitcoin than if they can they must be hold these. Peoples who are earning it at differ must be try to earn more and more, some sites stop paying it.

anil02

Verified member
Earning at a crypto site are too much easy, most are PTC sites. But it is a problem that earning from the site is slow but most have high payout out. For a new wedded it is best one means of earning. I am not in favor of investing money in crypto, because it has too much up and downs. One of my friend told me that bitcoin have the highest price in December.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
I used to be the biggest proponent for crypto. Now I'm the biggest skeptic. I think that crypto is risky and one day we will wake up to the collapse of bitcoin and it will have gone to zero in value. In my opinion crypto was supposed to be the currency that was anonymous and beyond government and central bank regulation. Somehow governments have found a way to impose regulation on it, and destroy the qualities that attracted people to it in the first place. Because of this I think that it will loose value especially when everyone realizes that crypto is going nowhere fast.
Your opinion is very reasonable and what giving a thought though the government should have been very strategic about cryptocurrency regulations and not outright. The government of my countries sited volatility and funding of terrorism as basis for it decision to protect the citizens. We will continue to watch as Crypto currency trend but caution is very important.

Ekuvero

Well investing in Bitcoin isn't bad but lucrative mostly if you do read trading chart to know when to purchase Bitcoin you can still hold for long term if the price fall down after you buy, it won't be bad if you invest in it now, imagine those who buy Bitcoin around last year march when it was $4000 but the current price now is almost $38,000 imagine the surge in it's Price and as time goes on its prices surge more higher, imagine Ethereum was sold for $545 in December but it's price Right now is almost b$1,700

Ahmedo24

Verified member
To invest in Bitcoin at the moment with the current price on over 40000 dollars the easiest way is to invest huge amounts of money so that you can make profit imagine you invest $20 into bitcoin right now before that $20 could turn to $40 bitcoin must be around $80000 which my take time but investing like $1000 in Bitcoin now with the share price you can make something very substantial so personally does investing little amount I do advise them to go for all the coins

anil02

Verified member
Before few minuts price of Bitcoin was more than 47K. I think it is not the right time to invest in it. It is my guess that the price will never lower than 30K. So, if someone wants to invest in it then they must be wait for it. The best way is to join some Bitcoin earning site and earn there with spending any money. Whenever you have more than 50K satoshi sell them

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Currently, I am not invested in it and is still under research regarding if it will give me good returns in the long run. I heard terrible stories recently, that is why I would like to ask the community if you think that investing in bitcoin is still a safe bet.
I am well-aware that investing especially online comes with risks, I only want to be calculated with the ones I'll take. Share your thoughts, thanks!
I think believe investing in bitcoin now will be productive, bitcoin is still rising and if we are to go by the information given daily then it might just climb to about $100k this year. So if one buy bitcoin now that it still below $50k then hodl it still it rises to that price then one will be making like double of the money invested

anil02

Verified member
I used to be the biggest proponent for crypto. Now I'm the biggest skeptic. I think that crypto is risky and one day we will wake up to the collapse of bitcoin and it will have gone to zero in value. In my opinion crypto was supposed to be the currency that was anonymous and beyond government and central bank regulation. Somehow governments have found a way to impose regulation on it, and destroy the qualities that attracted people to it in the first place. Because of this I think that it will loose value especially when everyone realizes that crypto is going nowhere fast.
It is right that crypto is baseless currency, it have not any backup and it is also not accepting in any other transation. Today it is above than 39K. India government is not accepting and I think it is banned here. I listen that India government will issue its own crypto currency. I am not investing my funds in it. I am earning from some sites and there after I am selling it to others. Before one month I sell 35K satoshi in 6.5$. Now I have not site at which I can earn some fast. adbtc is good site but it banned me without any reason

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Even though the price of Bitcoin went up in the last few days and the year 2020 was good for cryptocurrency invest, all I can say is that Bitcoin investment is pretty much risky. The fact of the matter is that there is nothing guaranteed when it comes to Bitcoin investment. This is because the price of Bitcoin went high a few months ago but it then dropped a lot. This shows that Bitcoin is highly volatile and nothing is guaranteed. This is one of the main reasons I have always been reluctant to invest in Bitcoins.

MarieArie

I am sure if you had taken the decision to invest in cryptocurrency at the time you made this post, you would be happy by now that you did. Cryptocurrencies are truthfully scarier, but all the same, those who grabbed the opportunity are enjoying extreme wealth at the moment. But still, this does not mean one should not be careful of what one invests in. It is always better to play safe and at the same time, smart.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
This thread was created on 2018, when BTC value was struggling, now we are again discussing in 2021, when Gold is struggling in front of BTC. And still the old comments make sense. However still invest what you afford to lose as there are many chances up-down, plus there is transaction fees which is discouraging.

anil02

Verified member
It is common theory of investment that big profit big risk. If want to earn big profit you must be have capacity to bear big loss. Most of here are talking about up and down and earning but no one is caring for fees. No doubt it is too much high. Before two month I withdraw satoshi and they charged more than 20% as fees.

greatguy1

between October when you posted this and right now, if you had invested then you'd be smiling as the price has risen over 100%. Right now at over $40,000 the price looks bloated and cannot guarantee another 100% returns on investment due to those selling their bitcoin more than those looking to buy. Invest instead on the lower priced cryptocurrencies that are stable like ethereum, doge and Tron.

Georgeadawara

I think it is safe to invest in the crypto currency today because they currency are always rising up and are always breaking a limite to. Invest in crypto currency today is the best thing to do, must expecialy the Bitcoin which is the most expensive crypto currency today and it always rising.

anil02

Verified member
I don't think that money is safe in crypto. Do you know who is controlling it. It is like speculation some are managing it. Today its price is more than 47k but no one knows how much after 10 minutes, A currency or any other thing which have fast up and down, investment in these are never safe. it is baseless currency. If it valid in one country at present, don't know when government of that country banned it

Hina

Well, according to many experts, it’s one of the wisest choices. But hey, we all need some confirmation, investing in Bitcoin in 2020 will be safe, but no one knows about the stability.

gochenko8

anil02

Verified member
Bitcoin have too much ups and down, so I think it is not wise decision to save our earning earning in it. It is better to earn bitcoin with joining some sites and wait for high rates to sell. I read some where that Bitcoin have highest price in Dec, month. Or if some one have spare money to invest for long time than they can invest in it when price is lowest, In last month it touch to 40K and now it is nearby 32K.