Cryptocurrency a waste of money

jaymish2

I used to big the biggest champion of cryptocurrency(crypto) especially bitcoin. Now I'm not so sure. I actually think that crypto currency will never be a successful alternative currency as predicted by people. I think that the governments and the central banks around the world will never allow it to be successful. Look at the regulations that Countries like the UK and the US are introducing to cryptos. Cryptos are quickly loosing their deregulated quality. Governments will never allow them to succeed because of the risk of tax evasion. What do you think? Is it still wise to invest in cryptos or is it a waste of money.

Caguioa747

For me, Cryptocurrency is a good investment. but before you invest make sure that you understand what and how the cryptocurrency world is. on when is it the right time to buy and when is the right time to sell. my advice is before they enter in cryptocurrency world is that they have enough knowledge about it.

Chima.k

Some people feels cryptocurrency is wast of investment or money, but I don't really see it that way. Someday it's gonna be one of the most use currency.