Fiat currency or Cryptocurrency

Martinsx

What we are all familiar with before the introduction of cryptocurrency was just fiat currencies such as Dollars, Pounds, Euro, Yen etc. But with the launching of cryptocurrency blockchain brought about the introduction of several cryptocurrencies we have today. For examples; Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash, Ethereum, Ripple etc.

Which one are you more comfortable dealing with?
Fiat currency or Cryptocurrency?

Caguioa747

I choose Fiat currency because in cryptocurrency It's an incredibly risky investment. It's believed that just one person is responsible for driving up the price of Bitcoin in 2013, and with the recent hack I just don't believe it's a good investment.

Martinsx

I choose Fiat currency because in cryptocurrency It's an incredibly risky investment. It's believed that just one person is responsible for driving up the price of Bitcoin in 2013, and with the recent hack I just don't believe it's a good investment.

Well, to be quite very honest with you, it's been a long time since I have heard about cryptocurrency being hacked or anything related to it because over the years, the security of cryptocurrency wallets have been upgraded to state of the art in order to prevent any kind of hack attack since if such hacks became successful, investors would lose thousands of dollars.

blackmist

I would choose fiat because it is used word wide. You can easily earn these kind of currency than virtual money. Cryptocurrency are not bad but the disadvantage is that you can't just use it when going to shop or to pay for your groceries etc. Still I would like crypto to be use anywhere but today is not yet the day.

jpk0007

Well, fiat currency and cryptocurrency are two completely different ways of doing transactions. I think honestly these two cannot be compared . Fiat currency I a legal way of doing transactions as it is recognized by the Government's all over the World . On the other hand there are many countries in the World where cryptocurrency transactions are still considered illegal. However, investing in a cryptocurrency like Bitcoin has been able earn huge profits for the investors.

bravosi

I guess a mixture of both would be a splendid idea to be honest, but it's hard to tell really. It's really based on an individual, because it contains certain factors like luck, budget, and knowledge. Wouldn't you say so? :)