Pool Mining VS Solo

Alexis ternate

If you're a Bitcoin maniac or you're one of those person believing bitcoin is the future, you already probably knew about mining. If you want to have bitcoins without investing then Crypto mining is the answer for you. But there is 2 types of mining pool and solo. if you want to earn faster and have a good hardware then Solo mining is the best. But if you have a mid range hardware then pool mining is for you. Don't risk your system for just mining remember to double check at the net if you are capable.

Caguioa747

Generally speaking when you download mining software you modify a single string of code to select (among other things) a pool, port and possible username/password of your account on the pool. If you have a huge rig solo mining can work, otherwise pool mining provides more consistent returns in my experience.

neneflmanis

Currently Coinbase and Etherpad are jointly developing a new project of smart cloud mining, ETH-ANT relies on cloud smart miners on the Coinbase exchange wallet to achieve cloud computing power to mine ETH, anyone can participate in ETH-ANT mining on the Coinbase exchange wallet, and no collateral or pledge of your tokens is required to achieve free mining, I don't know if you have l