Any tips for bitcoin mining that can run with minimum specs?

S

satopeng4

Hi Everybody,
Currently, I am trying to use Nicehash application for bitcoin mining. And it's been a month but I haven't got any payment from Nicehash. I don't understand the requirements needed for mining bitcoin, on what is needed and how get a payment from bitcoin.
I would greatly appreciate any advice for bitcoin mining.

Jeedae

I am yet to see anyone who does and is successful at this much talked about Bitcoin mining. I discovered that some of them aren't even real, like the one I registered on back then. It keeps reading and showing that i was earning, but when it was time for me to withdraw, I was asked to upgrade with some amount of money before I can get what I've earned. So I don't seem to believe most of them are genuinely

Missether

I am yet to see anyone who does and is successful at this much talked about Bitcoin mining. I discovered that some of them aren't even real, like the one I registered on back then. It keeps reading and showing that i was earning, but when it was time for me to withdraw, I was asked to upgrade with some amount of money before I can get what I've earned. So I don't seem to believe most of them are genuinely

WELL SAID. I have had similar experience also. The only legit online mining platform i would recommend is genesis mining. However, there contracts are always sold out and the mininum contract length is 2 years.