Cryptocurrency!

There are so many cryptocurrency found beneath the internet surface! They look like the same if you do not know more about them. There are many ways to collect the most famous cryptocurrency which is the Bitcoin. Bitcoin is not the only coin found in technology currencies. Others are: Bitcoin cash, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Ethereum and so many more! It's just amazing to know that each of this coin has it's own value in different currencies.

Bitcoin is the most famous among them all, because it has the most largest exchange value among the rest so that it makes Bitcoin a famous one. Others said that mining bitcoin with your own mining rig is that easy. But for me, it's too expensive to mine a couple of Bitcoin and it takes so much time to earn this. But i can say that mining other currencies will help you to earn more bitcoin to earn an extra money that you need.

Mining other cryptocurrencies is a little bit faster compared to bitcoin. But it depends on the time because we all know that these currencies are fraudulent and volatile and this currencies are not supervised by a financial/banking industry and that makes some fishy business happening around the bitcoin world. There are so many scams appear in the bitcoin world so better be careful when entering some of the faucets.

ion

Your're right. A lot of scams right now in the cryptocurrency world. I also consider the the HYIP sites as scam, although they pay for those invest during the first three days for operation, but for the late investors, goodbye. Actually I'm collecting bitcoin, but it's not my priority right now, The price of bitcoin is still high, to have one bitcoin. I'm collecting crytocurrency below $1 price, and wait for the improvement, much better to start and collect the low price of crypto.

Your're right. A lot of scams right now in the cryptocurrency world. I also consider the the HYIP sites as scam, although they pay for those invest during the first three days for operation, but for the late investors, goodbye. Actually I'm collecting bitcoin, but it's not my priority right now, The price of bitcoin is still high, to have one bitcoin. I'm collecting crytocurrency below $1 price, and wait for the improvement, much better to start and collect the low price of crypto.

I also did that kind of tactics when it comes to cryptocurrency. I used to mine other crypto coins that has a lower price than bitcoin just because they are easy to earn and we all know that cryptocurrency value are volatile and keeps changing all the time! Thanks, Cheers!

Inem

Yes,one has to be very careful with most faucets that are scam, especially with their fraudulent games that needs one playing with coins to either double or triple ones coins. I mostly go for instant pay faucets which I get paid instantly that way I don't need to worry about if a faucet will pay or not.Cyptocurrencies are too volatile that is why I'm moving away from investing in thing in it.

Yes,one has to be very careful with most faucets that are scam, especially with their fraudulent games that needs one playing with coins to either double or triple ones coins. I mostly go for instant pay faucets which I get paid instantly that way I don't need to worry about if a faucet will pay or not.Cyptocurrencies are too volatile that is why I'm moving away from investing in thing in it.

Yes, each and everyone of us should always be careful when it comes to Bitcoin world. Since Bitcoins are not monitored by banks or financial industry that's why there are so many fishy businesses happening in it. There are a lot of scammers taking advantages to scam people who have a lack of knowledge that is involved in Bitcoin world. Faucets are legit but has to lowest income rate when it comes to Bitcoin, just be careful on scams.

Rosekaizer

I used bitcoin since 2016, and I must say I am satisfied using it. Last year was my best year in using bitcoin because of its high value, we can't deny that bitcoin is the only crypto that has a high value. Although bitcoin now is changing, the value is rise and fall, I still believe that the value will be rise and rise again.

Rainlover207