Bitcoin Investment

Kakashi2020

I've been following Bitcoin for a year now and I haven't invested in it yet, I only tried mining some satoshis and decided that it's way easier and more economical to just get it free from faucets. Anyway I treat Bitcoin as a stock and not a currency and like all the stocks I've invested in, I need time to research BTC and other cryptocurrency first. And after a year I've come to the conclusion that Bitcoin is finding its LOW and when it settles then the upsurge will start again until it reaches a HIGH on December again. If it's price settles this month and doesn't go down any lower and fluctuates a little then it's time to buy because that means it's in the lowest and it's always good to buy low.

ion

What mining sites had you been? Because most of the mining sites needs investment, and some of them are scam after seven days. They are just consider as hype. Yeah, you're right, bitcoin or cryptocureny is more on long tern investment, and actually for emergency purposes. Much better to have wallet that easily converted it to the currency of your country so if you need money, it's easy to convert your cryptocurrency. Yeah right, like what they said, buy low sell high, but we really don't know how high is high, and how low is low.

I guess just continue mining instead of investing in some bitcoin companies. It's hard to trust someone online when you are talking about money. I hate money transactions online because I don't have proof if they are working. So, I suggest that you must continue your mining instead of investing.

Inem

Well,bit coin investment is like any other investment where we need to wait unless the prices have gone very low ,so as to buy low and sell high .I have been following the trend to ascertain when to buy but yet to because of the volatile nature of it.one can still buy low but it still goes lower,which maybe a loss to a buyer.The market fluctuate all the time and trading in it becomes very frustrating

L

luckybit

Prices did see some fluctuations since the time when this thread was started. However, the majority prediction is that it would still continue to grow.