Avoid been scammed while using online faucets

Inem

Faucets have come to stay which will help people get different types of cyptocurrencies into their wallet especially if one is using the multi- coins faucet, one is sure of getting different coins from a faucet for free.

Some dubious faucet owners come up with accumulated coins payment which one needs to claim to a certain amounts before payment and unfortunately before one can claim to such threshold, the faucet would have gone underground and no payment for all the wasted efforts.

To avoid such scamming behavior from faucet owners and have your coin instantly as you claim,the best bet will be to claim from only instant paying faucets, that way one doesn't get scammed, just claim and see the coins already in your wallets in a split seconds.

What do you think about this tip?

ion

Your right about this. That's why I avoided those faucets with minimum withdrawal, and go for the faucets with instant withdrawal. It's really hard to invest time and go back every one hour or five minutes to get something from faucets and then when you almost there to withdraw your earnings they will disappear. There are some legit faucets but I still don't trust them. Anyway thanks for this tip.

Inem

Your right about this. That's why I avoided those faucets with minimum withdrawal, and go for the faucets with instant withdrawal. It's really hard to invest time and go back every one hour or five minutes to get something from faucets and then when you almost there to withdraw your earnings they will disappear. There are some legit faucets but I still don't trust them. Anyway thanks for this tip.

Yea,there are still accumulative faucets that are legit that one don't need to doubt it's authenticity even if it not instant pay like all the faucets under the moon family ,like moon bit coin, moon doge,moon litecon etc,there are all legit but don't pay instantly, same with Free bit coin. Com

Martinsx

Cryptocurrency is a trending prospect in the world today and it's the reason why some scammers are looking for ways to rip off people's money by showing up with scam sites promising bitcoin or whatever cryptocurrency they set up the site to offer. I don't take such sites seriously, I prefer to buy bitcoin directly from coinbase, it's the only site that I trust well. I have heard about Binance but I haven't used it.

Kakashi2020

Yea,there are still accumulative faucets that are legit that one don't need to doubt it's authenticity even if it not instant pay like all the faucets under the moon family ,like moon jbit coin, moon doge,moon litecon etc,there are all legit but don't pay instantly, same with Free bit coin. Com

I've tried a lot of those free faucets and all of them have thresholds, haven't heard of anyone who has ever successfully withdrawn any btc from them. That's why i stopped wasting my time on them. I really think theyre all scams.

Some faucets have their own wallets and it could be credited but the problem is the wallets has a minimum Withdrawal threshold also, so it's also a scam, well that's my opinion on things.

Martinsx

I've tried a lot of those free faucets and all of them have thresholds, haven't heard of anyone who has ever successfully withdrawn any btc from them. That's why i stopped wasting my time on them. I really think theyre all scams.

Some faucets have their own wallets and it could be credited but the problem is the wallets has a minimum Withdrawal threshold also, so it's also a scam, well that's my opinion on things.

This is exactly the reason why stopped giving any interest or attention to doing free faucets. In everything that I have mined from the site, I haven't been able to withdraw anything from these site which make me conclude that they are just using me, so I stopped.

Inem

You can try using faucets that uses mainly faucet hub as their wallets because faucet hub is a legit micro wallet though it has it minimum but it very legit and very secured too. You can sign up with them and use mainly the faucets listed on their sites ,almost all there are legit.

Rainlover207