Do you have any cryptocurrency ?

DenisMNE

Hello!

Cryptocurrencies are being on the rise and I would like to know how many of you owns one ?

There is many, the most famous is bitcoin.

It hit almost 10.000$ at peak and is around 6000-7000$ dollars now.

I would like to know which ones do you have if you own one.

Caguioa747

All in all i have a total of at least 130+ kinds of cryptocurrency. some of them i bought it and invested on it. while some i got from airdrops. the most successful cryptocurrency airdrop i got was HYDRO. i totally made a fortune on that altcoin. my next paln is to HODL it for a year and wait for its price to pump.

G

See it's all good and great. I suggest you try this one trade platform, especially the referral, similar to others but bit more profitable referral program I like (u'r paid each time ur friend trades).

blackmist

Cryptos is like a must have currency for me when I just started with it. I was only disappointed that the price suddenly go down. The price are half lower than the price before. I hope that the price will increase again these year.

blackmist

Cryto currency is slowly being use today to pay bills. I have read that USA already accept cryto currency as tax payment. I'm sure some country's soon will recognize this as other payment method. If I am not mistaken Ohio is now the first U.S. state to accept tax payments in the form of cryptocurrency. I'm not sure if they only accept Bitcoins or other cryptocurrency.

Jelineex

I haven't try nor owning a cryptocurrency. I never invested to it. It has a broad concept that often failed my mind to understand. ( Ha.Ha.Ha ) I don't want to risk on something that I do not know. I think that cryptocurrency should be explained in a simple way that the general public understand. Even government or central bank doesn't even allowed that investment.

blackmist

I have been earning many kinds of crypto currency. This is a good investment once it hit a high price again. I have read that the price will increase this year and I hope it will. You can check my number one reccomendation in earning crypto currencies. https://youtu.be/f_5NgS4TQwg. I've been using it for months and it pays real time.

Dunkan McCloud

Yeah, lots of people on internet forums have some crypto in possession, but if we take all the population around the world, very few of them really used them. So, if you do have or do not have any, you could take a look at new crypto projects with List of upcoming ICOs to see what you can add to your cryptowallet.

Rosekaizer

Yes I have a cryptocurrency, like bicycling. We can't deny the fact that bitcoin has really a high value. The value is still rise and fall but still it is the trend crypto now. I used bitcoin for almost two.years now.

Yea,thanks for the encouragement, it always nice to get some coins to ones wallet whenever there's a chance for it.I'm not s good investor in altcoin,so I have decided to just claim ,store them and see how I can profit from them.I think bit coin, doge coin,litecoin are the the main coins now.

Yeah you're right. It's nice to see that you are still earning even if it is slow but at least, legit. You don't need to push yourself with that kind of work. You can do it any time you want. I do collect bitcoin, doge coin, peer coin, and prime coin in faucet hub because they are easy to claim and have a nice value tho. Keep it up pal! Good luck!

Inem

It's nice to hear that. I can say faucethub is a legit site and paying because I already experience to withdraw using faucethub. I can earn about $5 per two days or less depends on your time. It's nice to hear that somebody is also trying to earn crypto using faucethub! Keep it up.

Yea,thanks for the encouragement, it always nice to get some coins to ones wallet whenever there's a chance for it.I'm not s good investor in altcoin,so I have decided to just claim ,store them and see how I can profit from them.I think bit coin, doge coin,litecoin are the the main coins now.

I have different cyptocurrencies in my wallet I try to get all types in to my wallet because sometimes we might be lucky to meet one skyrocketing in price just as bit coin did and we can make a fortune from it.I got bit coin, doge coin, litecoin,peercoin,primecoin,dashes etc in my faucet hub wallet.

It's nice to hear that. I can say faucethub is a legit site and paying because I already experience to withdraw using faucethub. I can earn about $5 per two days or less depends on your time. It's nice to hear that somebody is also trying to earn crypto using faucethub! Keep it up.

Inem

I have different cyptocurrencies in my wallet I try to get all types in to my wallet because sometimes we might be lucky to meet one skyrocketing in price just as bit coin did and we can make a fortune from it.I got bit coin, doge coin, litecoin,peercoin,primecoin,dashes etc in my faucet hub wallet.

Hello!

Cryptocurrencies are being on the rise and I would like to know how many of you owns one ?

There is many, the most famous is bitcoin.

It hit almost 10.000$ at peak and is around 6000-7000$ dollars now.

I would like to know which ones do you have if you own one.

We can’t deny the fact that we are all amazed why the value of BTC is so high as of now. But in reality, BTC are so hard to get, you will take so many months or even a year just to have a half of Bitcoin.

But now, I’m having fun in getting peercoin which is $8-$10/month so not bad at all.

Kakashi2020

I really do think that cryptocurrencies like BTC is the way of the future when it comes to currency. I for one agree that eventually our society would become a cashless one and everyone would use digital online currency. Having said that, I still don't have a sizeable investment in Cryptos, all I have are just some Satoshi's, Lite and Doge which I bought last year but the amount is really low.