Beermoney Mega-list! Alternatives that really pay

pedrocunha

Hello, I'm beermoney enthusiastic that in the past 2 years has been trying to find new ways to make some money online. These are my favourites:
  • ClickWorkers | Non-ref
Really good payout and with a variety of different tasks!

Example of tasks and pay rate
  • EraWorkers | Non-ref
Recently I came across a new site! Like so much other micro jobs websites I was expecting a low payout but the fact is that the payout is really good. I think is similiar to the Mturk platform!

Example of tasks and pay rate

It's available worldwide with specific tasks for each country! Give it a try! Soon I will post the payment proof here!
  • FluidStack | Non-ref
If you want to make passive money you should also take a look at FluidStack. FluidStack is a cloud platform that serves website content from a network of consumer devices (instead of large data centres). We save websites money, and put unused hardware to good use.

Payment Proof
  • PublishOx | Non-ref
The website gives you free cryptocurrencies to tip anyone you want that wrote an article. The creator and you will share the tip according to a percentage you decide. You can also create articles and earn even more!

Payment Proof
  • Respondent | Non-ref
This one is really interesting! It is a survey website. The surveys are made normally throught webcam interaction but the payout is huge. I can find studies offering 150$ for about 60 min of interview.
  • EarnCrypto | Non-ref
Do micro-tasks for whatever cryptocurrency you want. You can earn bitcoin, ethereum, etc..by watching videos, answering survey...
  • Neevo
The payout is great! Only simple tasks.
  • Unbabel
Get paid for translate small texts. You will not translate the whole text, just make better the given on.
  • Job Forma
They offer long term projects with really good pay. In the past may, I participate in a project where you were supposed to take pictures to book covers, business cards, invoices etc...with 2 weeks of work I manage to get paid 1700 euros!

Extra:

1 minute for 1$ of Bitcoin (not much but it only needs a simple register)

Blockstack is a decentralized computing platform that puts users in control of their data and identity. Apps built on Blockstack make data breaches and trust violations an antiquated notion.

Over 100 independent developer teams have built apps on our platform. Open-source software is at the heart of everything we do; we’re active on Slack, GitHub, Twitter, and the Blockstack Forum.

BlockStack

Payment Proof

All worldwide!

G

For those who are on remotasks, they have 2 types of jobs
1) Classics Task(Box annotation which pays $0.05-0.2 in less than 4mins/task,
Bee semseg and bee video lidarlinking pays $1-3 in less than 30-50mins/task,
and Categorization AI pays $0.01-$0.02 more in less than 2-4mins/task).
2) Lidar Which pays huge amount per/task. they pay you $0 if rejected but on approved pays $5-80/task within 3-6hours/task but still in depends on your type of task if you get 20-80frames per sec. they pay you thru paypal every friday morning just link you paypal to remotask. roughly I'm making $80-140/week. the harder the task and the accurate you do the task then the pay is higher
mostly $30-80/task in less than 8hours/day

1. Go to remotasks
2. Sign up with your email address
3. Confirm email address

That's all.