Bitcoin

anor0428

It is true, and many are already earning from it. You can have different method to earn, you can use faucet sites and get free bitcoin. There are also site which will offer game like virtual pub and pokebits where you can get bitcoin as payment. If you are a risk taker, you can also try investment, but be careful about this site, only invest what you can afford to lose. Some also buy butcoin at lower
price then they will convert once the bitcoin price increase.

kgord

Yes, it is a true currency and way to make money. Many people have made lot of money on Bitoin, and the fact that is continuing to grow in value is interesting to many investors. I own a very small amount of Bitcoin and am always on the hunt to earn more. Most people get started on faucets and tend to go from there. Mining is probably the best way to earn Bitcoin.

G

I have been hearing and seeing bitcoin lately. And to be honest, I never have come closer to get to learn about it. Can anyone tell me about it? Is this legit? If that is the case, I would want to know about it. Anyone here who have tried and have earned from it already? Is there a certain initial amount that you have to invest to get started? And how does it work? Please let me know so I can go try into it.