Review Star clicks

G

Product: Star-Clicks

Parent company: Easy Logic Limited

Product type: PTC (paid to click) site

Price: Free for Silver membership, $29.95 for Gold, and $49.95 for Platinum

Scam / Legit? : Legit

Star-Clicks.com has Easy Logic Limited as its parent company. This PTC (paid to click) website has been around since 2008, so I would say it is established and has built a reputation for itself.

How does Star-Clicks work

The concept is a simple one. Just as with any other PTC website, Star-Clicks allows for advertisers to pay them to place their offers, promotions, and advertisements on their platform. These can also bring viewers back to their own websites.

As a member, you would click on and view those ads for a few seconds, to qualify for earnings in the range of $0.01 to $0.02 per click.

This is about the right kind of rate for PTC sites, so there is nothing here that would raise my suspicion about its legitimacy.
Signing up on Star-Clicks

Signing up would take just a few minutes, requiring you to enter your date of birth, home postal address, and phone number as well.

Though usually, I wouldn’t be too comfortable providing this information, Star-Clicks appears to be a legitimate platform, so I would go ahead to provide these if I really want to try to earn from this website.

There will be a verification code sent to your mobile number, as well as an email that you would have to activate, then you are all set to start using Star-Clicks.com.
Payment Methods on Star-Clicks.com

Star-Clicks processes its payments through PayPal, direct bank transfer, or Bitcoin.