Get free perks and make money everytime someone swipes their card!

Martell75

Get free perks and make money everytime someone swipes their card!
This is a new start up business don't hesitate we're pre-launch so get on early before the huge launch!

The card features some of the most advance technological features.

1.73" OLED Touch screen

Dynamic EMV Chip

Biometric Print Reader

Charging Points

Mic

SpeakerBluetooth

Antenna

Same thickness as a standard card

Now for the best part. As a Charter Member not only will you earn rewards and discounts on your own card purchases BUT you’ll earn every time someone in your network swipes. The more they spend, the more you earn!

So don’t wait. Become a Charter Member and start earning today!

Let me know if you're interested so I can set you up with the link. Let's make money together!

Martell75

This company is amazing! Yes you're right about that although it isn't like the other ones out there

Martell75

Let me know when you join our team so you can start benefiting from our perks right away, join online training programs andsave money and make money. See you on the other side my friend.

Andrijana15

Where can we get the money from that card when we earn it? Where can we use that card? Is it available in any country? And do we need to buy that card, or we get it for free?

Martell75

No it's a bank that we are connected with you will get it for free but you will have a one time set up fee to join of only $68 then only $38 a month the get free perks, residual money from people using their bank card. This is way more than your typical bank card though

Andrijana15

I read a few reviews and none of them were good. Starting with paying a fee, when we can't even get a card. And it's a big question if you can earn enough to make it up for the fee you pay. Also, even when the card becomes available, there are many fees for exchanging valutes. I won't try this for sure.

Martell75

This is a startup company that hasn't even launched yet we're still in pre-launch people are getting paid already and you don't just pay the fee monthly and get nothing I saved over 60 bucks in the parks that we get and pay only $38 a month the bank is supposed to open in January after that we get the card don't believe what you hear online because they just don't know about this company enough to talk about it if you joined and saw the savings that is available for you and that we can make residual money it's a no-brainer it's fine I'm not pressuring you if this is not for you have a great day I'm sorry that you will not be part of this revolution

Andrijana15

This is a startup company that hasn't even launched yet we're still in pre-launch people are getting paid already and you don't just pay the fee monthly and get nothing I saved over 60 bucks in the parks that we get and pay only $38 a month the bank is supposed to open in January after that we get the card don't believe what you hear online because they just don't know about this company enough to talk about it if you joined and saw the savings that is available for you and that we can make residual money it's a no-brainer it's fine I'm not pressuring you if this is not for you have a great day I'm sorry that you will not be part of this revolution

I understand that the company hasn't even launched yet, for me that is the reason more not to be a part of it. Who can even say that it will be launched for sure? And even that card, where will I be able to use it? I am from Serbia, how can I know that I'll even be able to use it here? I am not saying that it won't be as they say for sure, maybe it will be great, but when the company is at least launched I can think about joining when I see if it even works in my country. This way I don't want to lose my time or money. Have a great day, too.

Martell75

okay it's a global bank so you'll be able to use it anywhere that takes credit cards and also we have a back office that you can log into will receive your money there we have a lot of countries that are already joined it's working all perfect cuz I'm without the card but when the card does come it's going to be great this is the first bank in history that will let their customers have revenue-sharing so if you decide to join in January which is fine it will be $50 a month if you decide to join now it will only be $38 a month and you are grandfathered in since we're in pre-launch