Easy 50EUR! You only need to create an account and sign up in German bank.

G

Kontist is a rapidly growing German bank app for the self employed and they currently offer FREE 50€ as a referral bonus.
Here’s how to get your FREE 50€:

• Open my referral link kontist.com in your browser and click "Open account". non. ref. (no bonus)
  • Register yourself as a freelancer (Freiberufler) and write any random profession. I.e. Graphic Designer. 

• In order to get the bonus, you must enter any German address as yours. You can find it on Google. (Don’t worry, they don’t check it, even though it says that you need to have your proof of residence ready when you’re going through the verification process.)
  • Verify your identity through a quick video call. You will need an ID/Passport for it. It works with any ID/Passport, not only German. The process shouldn’t take more than 10 minutes.
  • Once your verification is complete, download the Kontist app on your phone and finish setting up your account.
  • In about two weeks you will receive FREE 50€ in your Kontist account. You can then transfer the money to yourself (I transferred to my Revolut account) or spend it with the virtual credit card. Once there is no money left in your account, you can easily close it by going to Settings -> Personal Data -> Close account
At first, I was quite sceptical about it but I have referred my friend on 4th of October and we both received our bonuses on the 16th of October. Here’s a proof: https://i.imgur.com/9IZzxnf.png
Keep in mind, that you don’t need to enter any tax information for the first 90 days after opening the account. They might send you some emails regarding this but you can just ignore them. I did so and still got the bonus.