Earn free money daily up to $ 1 - 200

Foz

Hi friends, you are introduced to another monetization site: the site GOLDEN FARM

The site, as its name implies, is inspired by a bird farming game designed to make money by buying and collecting eggs and selling them for money.
The way to do this is to sign up and buy two cheap green bird with 300 coins by default. These birds will hatch 5 coins every hour!
This site is Russian and surprisingly has sixteen payment methods, including Bitcoin payment, MasterCard payment, Webmoney payment and more. The list of daily payments is also visible on the site.

So first click on the Here to get started :)

And after registering on the site You have to buy some silver so you can buy birds with silver and make money!
lpgf_1.jpg
xbfy_333.jpg okay :) if you replenish 4688 ruble or 75$ you can buy 1 blue bird and 1 red bird and 2 king bird As you can see in the second photo And after that you can make about a dollar a day!
Tip: To buy a king bird you must buy red bird first.
You can also see Calculate the amount of revenue from the top of the Calculate site!

gepy_4.jpg

you earn 88.22 rub every 24 hours for buy birds and earn 37.81 rub for Withdraw funds

Attachments

• 728x90.gif
    728x90.gif
    105 KB · Views: 0
  • x260043_1.jpg
    x260043_1.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 0
  • q091051_2.jpg
    q091051_2.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 0
  • wl6x_2.jpg
    wl6x_2.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 0
  • t773765_3.jpg
    t773765_3.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 0
  • xbfy_333.jpg
    xbfy_333.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 0
  • u709677_4.jpg
    u709677_4.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 0

jasminemax

Thanks for sharing suc a cool job online. 'Golden farm' the name itself sounds like a video game and the rules are also pretty easy. 5 coins per hour is a good deal in my point. Bitcoin payment is also a plus. I surely will give this a try

Foz

Thanks for sharing suc a cool job online. 'Golden farm' the name itself sounds like a video game and the rules are also pretty easy. 5 coins per hour is a good deal in my point. Bitcoin payment is also a plus. I surely will give this a try

you'r welcome...
I'm glad I helped you make some money :) Just keep in mind that you must activate your account to withdraw money.
I forgot to mention in the post!

G

It's awesome . Just few days ago I saw it ,but I didn't sign up yet . Which one should I buy first of all silver or bird ? Should I use any payment methods to buy anything ? Thank you in advance .

Foz

It's awesome . Just few days ago I saw it ,but I didn't sign up yet . Which one should I buy first of all silver or bird ? Should I use any payment methods to buy anything ? Thank you in advance .

hi You should buy silver first and Then buy bird with silver! also You can choose one of the payment methods and buy silvers By ([Replenish account] - First photo)

T

Tz210

;n8135 said:
ys ago I saw it ,but I didn't sign up yet . Which one should I buy first of all silver or bird ? Should I use any payment methods to buy anything ? Thank you in advance .
This seems like it takes a long time without depositing any money?

Foz

This seems like it takes a long time without depositing any money?
Yes dear friend it will take a long time without a deposit...
But you can see for yourself after buying a few good birds you can even earn $ 100 a month and You can also watch the recent payment from the site.