Review How to make money by play a Simple Game

Dodo

1. Signup here
2. After sign up you will get free 150 silver and 1 Green bird
3. You wait or you buy more birds with real money
4.Once you have reach the withdraw limit to need to deposit a minimum of 10 RUB (0.16$ as of 14/09/2019)

More about the website here:

ac1afa6aac18361d5094f0fa7656453d.png

There are 6 birds and 1 mystery bird which i don't know what it is since i don't have a red bird
Each bird make more eggs per hour as the price goes up

bfb0c63e3ec353afa4b8a8cc73d18277.png

This is the daily silver which i highly recommend doing if you don't plan on investing

3e85156e5a1209d2a532e72151a65815.png

This is the exhange there are 2 different types of silver in this website the first one is For Buying (birds) and the other is For Payout (Withdrawal)
If you make a lot of silver i do not recommend doing this because when you deposit you get a 100% Bonus so it's better to withdraw then deposit.

845ac9ace57ef55d95e13abb57a8fdb4.png

This is your warehouse. This is where you collect all your eggs. For those who have seen websites like these usually they would have a cap a certain amount of eggs you can have but here there are no caps so you can leave for 2 months and come back to all your eggs with no loss

3827899e844d642665523faf8aafda24.png

This is where the money is made after collecting your eggs this is where you sell them to make silver. One thing i don't like is that only 30% is Payout Silver and 70% is For Buying Silver

Overall it's a very sketchy looking website that pays is it worth the investment idk but i am going to try my luck the website has been up for a couple years now
Payment options

5bc6c7698def60dc97f60381689355fe.png

Proof of Payment (This is what most of you guys want)

FWzq84d

This is the websites live payout which isn't that important but you can see my name and how much i withdrew

8050179f2b65b4f70e2c65e8e4a5b121.png

And this is the actual Proof of Payment it's not much but it's something

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
There are so many ways to make money by playing online games, I have played so many online games in order to make money, but when trying to withdraw I find it difficult to do that, why? Because their payment method is always PayPal, since I don't have PayPal account I find it difficult to play most of these games, when it happen this way I choose to play this particular game called keep crypto pop game.

PICKFORD

Verified member
Thank you very much for this idea of making money online by playing games, many to find difficult to make money online by playing games because of their payment method which is mostly PayPal account which many countries don't really accept, playing games in order to earn is fun if you have a legit site to do so.

allison001

Verified member
There are so many legit games you can play online in order to make money, talking about making money online by playing games most people don't really like that method of making money online in my country because of their payment method which is PayPal,that is not acceptable in my country.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I know you posted some proofs on your thread but at the same time this looks too good to be true. Especially in my location I am very certain that a particular issue will pop up when it is time to withdraw your earnings. This usually happens on sites like this.