Discuss ways to earn money online and offline, share your ideas with us on moeny making online.

Make Huge Money From Forex Trading

In order to make money on the Forex market you have to buy low and sell high, quite simple.

Let’s have a look at the example:

Can you make money Blogging?

Can you make money Blogging? Yes, you can. I've been blogging for about 8 years now. My blog is about personal finance blog. When I started the blog in...

Salary VS monthly expenses how to budget?

We work to sustain our daily living expenses in weekdays and sometimes weekends. If work demands for overtime then we took it. But no matter how you work...

How to Start Website Design business online

I want to make money designing website for people. Do you think web design business is lucrative, my friend was involve in web design and he hardly get...

To loan For Business or not?

I am planning to start my online home business but I am short of capital. They say, start it with small capital but in baking, ingredients are a bit expensive...

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best ways to promote and get more customers in online selling

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best ways to promote and get more customers in online selling

I want to have some more Ideas how to effectively increase your income in online selling
    specially for starters

Social Media is a great way to expand your audience to more potential customers. Make sure that your business has accounts across several platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Some social media servers even have a business account that has special features for businesses. There are also ways to promote a post or advertise on social media. Utilizing a popular medium such as social media is an affordable way to spread the impact of your business. Follow other businesses and similar topic interests, and interact with the online community through these platforms. This will give your business more views and generate more interest.

Another idea to get more customers is posting articles that are informative but relate to the product or service you are offering. If audiences come to your site to read about the product or service, they might be in the market for your product. This may also help the general traffic to your site if SEO and keyword techniques are utilized.

Comment

For starters focus more on your friends. Start with your own personal Facebook account and let your friends know about your product. Let the word of mouth work for you and hopefully you will gain more consumer out of your friends. Second is try making a Facebook page so more people will get to know your product. Remember your target age and location. Also try creating a Facebook group so other people could share their ideas with you, it will help I'm telling you.

Comment

Your own social media accounts can probably help you in promoting or driving a traffic to your product. You can join groups which has a bunch of members that also do the same thing that you do, promoting their own product. Also, creating ad on Facebook will give you some boost and will help your product in a way but I'm not that it's 100% effective, but can surely help, for like 5$ you can totally create an ad for your product. And my last and probably my best way is to chat or pay an influencer that has a hundred thousand followers or millions on instagram, like for 15-20$ they can promote your product and will definitely help you in increasing your sales.

Comment

I'd been selling clothes online and the best way to promote is having Facebook account.. at Facebook you can advertise all your products not only nation wide but also abroad. You can also join Facebook page or groups thats functions like a market where you can post all your products.

Comment

The best way to promote online is having social media accounts like Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.. For me the best one is Facebook.. There you can show pictures of you products and you can easily talk to your client.

Comment

You can use different social media platforms to promote your online stores. If you have lots of friends in Facebook you can create your own page for online selling and ask favors for your friends to like and follow your page and encourage them to share your posts whenever you uploaded your products. By doing that they might someone like your products just by posting on Facebook. Facebook has larger users compared to other social media platforms because Facebook is for the masses. Unless you have many followers on other social media like Twitter, Instagram and Youtube you can try to promote your business there. You can try them all, there's nothing to lose trying all of it because it's free anyway.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x

Type the word TR E NDRI without space

Trending

Collapse

• ZhellyC
                Food Business or Non-Food Business?
                ZhellyC
                Hey there! Just wanna know which is more easier to establish in terms of making money through business. A food business that is very in demand...
                04-24-2018, 01:58 PM
              • wallet
                Earning online
                wallet
                I have seen a few socialize sites that pay its members, and I am interested in opening such a site since there aren't any left, I would be the only socialize...
                04-24-2018, 02:11 PM
              • wallet
                YouTube earnings
                wallet
                My son has a YouTube channel and he is struggling to make a profit. I told him that YouTube earnings are hard to achieve but he is stubborn and he spends...
                04-24-2018, 02:13 PM
              • superman2727
                Cryptocurrency!
                superman2727
                There are so many cryptocurrency found beneath the internet surface! They look like the same if you do not know more about them. There are many ways to...
                04-24-2018, 02:26 PM
              • Lee11
                Earning an income from writing online
                Lee11
                There are many ways of earning an income from writing online. Here we will look at 3 avenues you could take. If you need more information, send me a personal...
                04-24-2018, 03:51 PM
              Working...
              X