This $2 Audiobook made me a success in online marketing.

SonofGod

Almost 2 months ago, I was struggling. I had just gotten started with online marketing and nothing was working. I just couldn't get any sales, I couldn't make any money. It was frustrating.

I wanted to give up but I kept on hoping and believing that one day I would make it online. Then one day, a good friend of mine introduced me to an audiobook he found online called 'From Zero To Profit'. I was not interested in trying anything else. I had tried many things and they didn't work out so I thought this would be a waste of my money even though it was only $2. But my friend persuaded me and I eventually bought the book.

After listening to the first lesson of the audiobook, my eyes lit, I heard secrets I had never heard before and I jumoed out of my seat and ran to my computer and was following step by step as I was being directed in the book and then boom, I made my first sale online! I was so excited. And that was the beginning to my success and I thought, all for $2!! I thanked my friend for persuading me because had I not listened to me I would have missed out on this.

I highly recommend this audiobook for anyone trying to make a living online.