Can i really make money online reading email?

G

I want to make some passive income, i would like to know if i can make some money online reading email. I just hop it gonna be an easy task if it's possible.

vhinz

I don't think you could earn decent money by just reading email. As far as I now in order for you to make money online you could do selling your own digital products, selling other people's digital products (affiliate marketing, teaching other people, blogging/writing/copywriting, or working online as a programmer, graphics designer, virtual assistant, and many other jobs that you can do.

anor0428

There are some PTC site who pay some cents per email sent to your email address. All you have to do is read the email and click the link provided.
One that I know is from timebucks, but that is really slow, it only pays $0.01 per mail.

Gibardogs04

Yes you can but that wont give you decent passive earnings since reading emails is such an easy job, i have a friend who likes to make some passive earnings and one of his best is that he made a channel on youtube where he post his videos that are relatable to people which is online business with every 1000 views in his videos, he earn money passively and its pretty effective :)

fredoman

I don't think reading e-mails will give you a decent income. It can generate you a little bit income but not to the extent that you can support your daily living. I suggest you apply at Upwork. It is an online platform that caters freelancer depending on your field of expertise. This is a legit website and proven that they pay their workers depending on the quality of your work.

Khen Ferido

Yes you can but that wont give you decent passive earnings since reading emails is such an easy job, i have a friend who likes to make some passive earnings and one of his best is that he made a channel on youtube where he post his videos that are relatable to people which is online business with every 1000 views in his videos, he earn money passively and its pretty effective :)

penslinger

the answer would be yes. This could be just a side gig because you won't earn big money out of it and it cannot sustain your daily needs. But this idea is good especially if your planning to have some business in the future, then this business knowledge can be put into better use to increase your chance to earn bigger income.

waad32

Yes you can make money by reading email and ofcourse answering those emails.It's a passive income. Some home based job earners usually have this.

What websites or how can you earn money by reading email. I've got lots of emails received that says they are inviting me to register/join them to make in making money through emails and I don't understand how it works and I thin it's a scam. Do they really pay you?

gelotologist

I think you can, just like what people says, but I haven't heard or done jobs anything related to reading emails before. You can earn a decent amount but I think it takes time for you to actually get payed or earn the money you wanted.