Make up to 50$ passive income for sharing your unused internet with Honeygain

G

Honeygain is a relatively new platform. Their idea is simple yet interesting. You will get paid for sharing your unused internet to data scientists, who will use different IP addresses from around the world. With such pool of info you can do tasks for AD verification, competitor monitoring, check SERPs from different locations, etc.

And for every 1GB of internet you share, you receive a dollar. The installation is simple - you just download it on your PC or your phone, create an account and it starts running. It doesn't slow your internet connection, nor does it use up all of your mobile data ( internet ). The only downside is that it uses 5% - 8% of your battery. It's a really good way to make some cash, without doing anything.

What is the current payout rate ?
You earn 1 credit for 10MB of traffic that goes through you. So for 10GB you’ll earn 1USD.

You can withdraw your money via Paypal at the minimum payout of 20$ and that's it.

I am still testing it, but for now, Honeygain seems legit. If you want to try it out yourself, here is the link with my ref in it - Honeygain . I will be more than glad to answer any questions you have.

G

I've heard about this Honeygain app a few months ago and decided to try because it's totally passive and doesn't require extra time or effort. So after a month of using I'm satisfied because I've earned about 30 dollars. Hope this amount will stay and won't drop for the next month.