Get £15 / 15€ with Monese

Unlocky

Here’s exactly how it works…
  • Visit monese or download the Monese app on your mobile (just search your App Store)
  • Follow the sign-up process and enter the invitation code JOAOM110 – if you don’t use the code, you won’t receive the bonus
  • Verify your ID using one of the stated methods (I simply snapped a quick photo of my passport)
  • Select the free account option, and choose to receive your free debit card
  • Once you’ve received your debit card, top it up and make your first transaction either online or in-store (of course, I recommend doing this as part of your usual spending, buying something that you would have anyway)
That’s it! You’ll quickly be credited with your free tenner, and you can cash it out.

EARN EXTRA MONEY WITH THE MONETISE APP
But wait a minute… That’s not strictly the end of your opportunity to make money with the Monetise app.

As an account holder, you’ll then be able to earn more money by referring your friends.

Select the ‘EARN’ option from inside your Monetise app, and you’ll be given your own unique referral code.

Share this with your friends, and you’ll earn an additional £15 for every person who signs up and completes their first transaction. Pretty cool, right?

‘BUT RUTH, YOU HATE MONEY MAKING APPS!’
Hate is a strong word. But you’ve got a point…

Monese is a well-known name in the banking world with a great reputation.

It was established back in 2015 as the UK’s first 100% mobile current account, and is well regarded for being free of the restrictions and fees that are often associated with traditional banking services.

It’s also regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, meaning that you can use it safe in the knowledge that it’s completely legit and that it’s not going to do a moonlight flit with your hard earned cash.

*I’m not affiliated with the Monese app, but if you go ahead and grab this deal, I’ll earn a referral bonus for sending you – so if you do, thank you so much for your support!